-15-

I shook my head, shaking off the bad memories. This wasn't the time to be lost in thought.

I called Ryuna down and hopped on her back. I shot down a few, but realized that she might get hurt as she wasn't experienced in battle. I let her go and landed on deck, and called Thunder. 

The enemy's deck was starting to creak.

Thunder was my perfect partner in battle.

"Only these many?"

I chuckled at his confidence. But it didn't last long.

Two more marine ships came as reinforcements. And on one of them, a vice admiral.

I was strong, but I wasn't confident with these numbers.

I swam to the second ship(the vice admiral's).

I started wiping out the soldiers, and eventually, even Ryuna came to help.

No sign of the Vice Admiral yet.

A beaten soldier asked me, "Who the hell...are you?" 

I took pity on him and slit his throat, and whispered," Not that you can hear me, but I'm Trinity Nala. Sleep now."

Very less marines were left so I started to retreat, but suddenly I was pressed against the wall and gasping for air. I looked around frantically trying to figure out where he was. 

My lungs burnt for air. I must've looked horrible.

"The main character is always late.", the newcomer smirked and showed his ugly teeth. He was fair and greasy.

So this is how I'm going to die. At least it's not by the hand of my pursuers.

I struggled to be free, but as I thought, Vice Admirals are strong.

Suddenly the V-admiral's hand was cut clean, and it landed on the ground with a thump. 

He shrieked like a little girl, as the kenshi cut him.

Zoro looked back at me and smiled. Actually smiled. But then his face clouded with concern.

"You alright?", Oh my god, I love that voice.

" Yeah, thanks." I said with a squeaky voice.

"That's what friends are for..", he mumbled but I heard him.

We then walked back together. Or swam.

I had a fuzzy feeling in my chest.

So this is what it feels like to have a friend. 

Hey guys!!

Sorry, but first I want to build their friendship. So we have to wait a bit for the juicy part to come.

And yeah, leave your recommendations and suggestion here if you have any.