-26-

I was starting to get really annoyed with all the hugs and tears when I was only leaving for a week. Hopefully that would be enough.

Now that I thought about it, 'they' could be defeated. I just had to ambush them. 

As soon as I realised that, I decided to just... get it over with.

I felt a hand on my head and without even opening my eyes, I knew who it was.

From the firmness of the hand, and the controlled strength...

Anyway, it was starting to get annoying for real. Since my kidnapping, Roronoa had developed a weird habit of just standing in front of me with a hand on my head, with a blank look in his eyes.

Even though I kinda liked it, it felt... weird.

"What is it now?" I asked, knowing firsthand that yelling won't stop him from doing that.

"Guess I just like your hair?" he said, focus returning to his eyes. He smiled mischievously.

I bit my lip in frustration.

"Don't do that." he whispered, surprising me.

"What?"

"I said don't do that. Just because." he said seriously.

Well, if he says it like that..

I would obviously want to do it again.

I chewed on my lip, and mumbled, " Like dis?"

I smiled mischievously, and expected to see an expression of frustration.

Instead, I was pushed back to the wall, and felt something rough and moist crashing on my lips.

My emotions were a whirlwind. Even though I knew I should push him away, I didn't want to.

Instead, I kissed back.

We fought for dominance, and after a good two minutes, I gave in. I didn't always have to win.

It felt sweet, warm and fiery. His hands rested on my back, pulling my waist to him. Even though the wall and his hands were hurting me, I didn't pull away. My hands were on his shoulder blades, deepening the kiss. I wondered how this wasn't awkward, like it was meant to be.

I felt his tongue trying to part my lips, and was suddenly brought back to the world. I struggled against the kiss, and panted. 

I raised my eyes to his face, but before I could see his expression he turned away and left me alone, breathing hard and exhausted.

His heavy steps faded. Maybe this was a good thing, we both weren't ready to face each other after that.

Since when have I felt this way about that moss-head?