-10-

They were a little cracked in the head, but they were good people. Sanji acted perverted, but he still was a gentleman. The skeleton, well, was a skeleton.

And then there was Chopper. I just wanna hug him all day! Not that he's cute or anything!

I whistled and thunder came to my side. The others gasped, or screamed, while some of their eyes twinkled.

I don't know what's the deal with them. Their captain is a fool, and the others are... 

The young captain rushed to my side and forcibly hugged Thunder, leaving me awestruck. Well, it might be good for Thunder to socialize, was what I thought before I saw the captain's lipped stretching forward in an inhuman manner to kiss Thunder. I panicked internally, but kept a cool front. 

He was gonna get pecked at this rate. Literally.

They aren't even worried about marines, or anything that pirates have to be worried about.

Well, it's not like pirates don't have to worry about anything, right?

"What the hell?" Thunder's deep voice woke me out of my thoughts, just as he had finally freed himself from Luffy's stretchy lips.

I grinned and made a mock angry face, "Why did you leave me with these crazies?"

Thunder tilted his head and spoke, "They're good people. But you better call Sora and practice flying now."

Before I could reply, the Kenshi stepped forward. He was pretty tall for me, so when he came close, I had to look upwards to face him. His hands were folded, pronouncing his muscles and tanned skin.

" Like what you see?" He smirked. 

I was fucking caught staring! How embarrassing!

Before I could reply, his expression darkened, and he growled, "Fight me."

I blinked. "Have you gone nuts?"

He inched closer, so I had to crane my neck to look him in the eye, and said, "Well, if you're scared, I won't force you. Girl." , emphasizing on the last part.

Damn, he sure knew how to push my buttons.

And I punched him in the face.

--------------

Author's note:

Hey guys!! Do you think the story is slow? Should it be faster?

174 reads!!! Like wow...

Love you guys!!