-14-

Being true to my word, I became Zoro's friend. 

But there was one small fault in my plan. I had NO idea what friends do. I never had the liberty to chill and do such things before, and now when I did, I didn't know what to do.

Do we stay together all the time? Or do we greet each other when we meet?

No wait, greeting is to be done with everyone. Granny taught me that.

Then.. what the hell am I supposed to do?!

I didn't realize I'd been walking while spacing out, and by some wild coincidence, I bumped into the source of my anxiety.

His eyes widened a little in surprise, but returned to a glare in an instant. 

He caught my shoulders and steadied me.(Not that I needed it!)

And simply crossed me, mumbling something about being more careful.

I turned to look at him go, but he just disappeared round the corner.

So that was it. No special treatment. No nothing.

Suddenly the ship lurked forward, and I heard a few loud booms.

It was the familiar sound of cannons.

Since we were pirates,(They were pirates), it would be them.

Marines.

Bastards. At least pirates never claimed to be good.

But them, they were cowards but pretended to be justice themselves.

(Flashback)

I cowered in a corner, hiding from my pursuers. They chased me everywhere, and I was going to be beaten senseless if I was caught. They really intended to kill me.

I saw the white shirts of marines. Granny said they were the good people!

"Sir! Sir! Please save me!" I shouted.

One of them glared at me," Shut up, shit-child. I don't have time for you."

I didn't lose hope. Maybe that particular person was bad.

"Save mee!" I shouted again.

This time a marine turned and ," Don't worry I'll save you. Now, tell me, who's bothering you?"

I told him everything and he listened, he joked and he made me feel at ease.

Now this is a real marine.

We were hiding around the corner, and he was going to arrest my pursuers.

When I showed him where they were, he took my hand and walked towards them with handcuffs.

I would finally be free!

When we reached them, and they turned to look at us, I heard the handcuffs click.

Only, it was around my wrist.

"Sir! I didn't know it was you pursuing this child! You can have her, I wouldn't ask why." The 'good' marine said.

It was then that I knew nobody would help me. It was only then that I knew that I would have to help myself.

I broke away for the second time somehow, and ran and ran until the jungle took me in its folds.

Hi everyone!! Thanks a lot for reading this!! 

I'm sorry for the late update T^T

Please comment and vote if you appreciate the hardwork this takes!!

-Terrawarrior999