-8-

Zoro's p.o.v

The woman got down clumsily, threw her head over the side. And vomited.

Just what was her deal?

"Oye o-" I began to say, but she just fell and fainted. As simple as that.

Now, I'm no expert in dealing with women, let alone unconscious women.

So I left.

Nami's p.o.v

The scene on deck-  weird.

A woman lying around, A huge arrogant bird, and Zoro walking away, as if everything is normal, and no one just crashed onto our ship.

I had come down hearing a loud crash expecting an enemy, and this was what I found.

"What the hell, Zoro? Why are you going away like it's none of your concern?"

"Because-"

"It's your watch! Of course its your concern!" I said before letting him complete.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever." He said. But still went inside.

I caught him by the collar and demanded, "Take. Her. Inside. "

It seemed like he wanted to protest, but obeyed after seeing my face.

Zoro's p.o.v

I picked her up. She was light, even with her bow and arrows and what-not. I think I felt some needle prick me? I shifted my grip. I suddenly wanted to deadlift her, but I suppose Nami wouldn't be very happy with that.

The creature seemed like they wanted to protest, but probably even he didn't know what to do with an unconscious woman.

Her mask was down this time so I could see her face properly.

Even when -uhum-  she was naked, I didn't really get a good look. I had often thought about seeing her face and not recognizing her.

She looked childish, to say the least. I thought that since she covered most of her face all the time, she must have an awful scar, but her face was smooth. 

I touched her face without thinking.

For all her threats and strength and airs, she looked - Delicate.

And she smelled of puke.

Anyway, I set her down on my bed, because, where else? I couldn't go into the girl's room, Nami would punch the shit out of me. That reminded me of Nala's feeble attempt at punching me. I didn't even flinch. Maybe it was because she was an archer, and not a swordswoman, she was the agile type rather than the strong type. 

That won't do. Suddenly, I wanted her to lift weights with me. 

But why would she?

I waved away my fanciful thinking. That would be too much. Making her lift, I mean. It would be enough if I get to have a match with her.

I glanced at her sleeping uncomfortably on my bed. The sight of her on my bed was doing something to me. 

Oh shit.

I felt my pants tighten unexpectedly. I guess it had been way too long since I slept with someone. This was definitely not because I liked her or something.

I hurriedly got up and left the room before anyone saw me or she woke up.

Author's note:

Heyyy!!!!

Anyway I really want to hear something from reader-san. Please comment  T^T

Thank you for reading!!!

-Terrawarrior999