-3-

After she was done stuffing her face, she went inside the tent and brought out another bottle.

swish.

She tossed it to me. Saaaaakkkeee!! I thought happily.

She smirked behind her mask and said, "Don't ask for more. You'll be wasting your energy."

Come to think of it, where was the rest of the crew? They had gotten lost after my competition with Sanji.

Shit I forgot about that...I need to hunt again..

I should go back now...I've stayed too long with god-knows-who.

"What are you thinking?" She  asked.

" None of your business. See ya, woman. And thanks for the sake."

"Nala." she said.

"What?"

"Nala. My name."

I felt a smirk on my lips and said," Roronoa Zoro."

"Well then, goodbye, Roronoa-san." Her voice was dripping with mock respect, but I just grunted and proceeded.

Nala's POV

Ugh..I wanted to have a little more fun with him..But him being this dumb, he might actually have thought I was treating him with respect.

Well, whatever.

I had forgotten about the people chasing me. Suzume returned and pirched on my shoulder.

"Enemies. West." She said.

I quickly tracked their smell. They were a safe distance away, I have time to gather my belongings.

After packing up, I scattered some leaves on the clearing to cover any signs of my being there.

With that, I left.

Zoro's POV

I wandered and came to another clearing. But this one wasn't that woman's.

This one was empty.

From behind I heard several footsteps. Five men, fully armed.

A man spoke into his Den Den mushi,"Not here, either. But I do see a Green haired man."

"Ignore all others, we only need to focus on her."

Author's note:

Hey reader! You're awesome as always:0

Sorry for the late and short update   I^I

But I'm trying my best!! And yeah this arc was set in Little Garden, and now there's gonna be a huge timeskip:)

Why do you think Nala is being chased? And by who?