-2-

Nala's POV

I feel him tugging towards another direction for the umpteenth time.

This kenshi!

After arguing to our limits, I decided to tie his hand with mine. Though I wasn't pleased, it was better than having to hold his hand and guide him.

I finally saw the clearing where I had camped.

Phew! This had completely tired me out. I needed some sake!

I feel him tugging again and this time I completely lose my cool, and punch him, to no avail. The man was fucking made of steel.

It would be nice to touch those pecs..

I force myself to stop my somewhat lewd thoughts. Usually I don't have this liberty but sometimes my womanly tendencies surface, to my disdain.

After another argument, I finally untied our hands and went my separate way, leaving him at the camp.

All that walking had me tired. I remember seeing a waterfall here...

I follow the sound and see the beautiful fall. Honestly, it was breath-taking. The water was falling from a high, steep mountain, and the pool below was surrounded by purple flowers and lots of trees (It was in the middle of the jungle, duh.).

I stripped naked and climbed in. The feeling of cool water spread over my skin. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep...

"Oi woman."

My eye twitched but I ignored it. Again,

"You want the meat or not."

This time my eyes fluttered open, recognizing the husky voice. it was none other than the green haired kenshi.

Immediately covering my bossom, I shouted, "You stupid leaf! Why are you peeping on me?! And how the hell did you find your way here?"

He turned and waved disinterestedly and said, "I'm going to eat it all if you don't come."

Well, well. Nothing to get angry over. just imagine it was a beast...

I quickly dried myself, got dressed and followed him. More like dragged him back. I did not appreciate him sneaking up on me.

Just how was he able to, anyway?

I strangely let my guard down around him. Maybe his air-headedness had got to me,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoro's POV

I didn't  understand why she was shouting at me. It wasn't like I had purposely peeped.. I needed to talk to her and it wasn't really possible to do that without looking at her. I didn't care anyway.

Well, its not like she has anything to hide..

After I reached(was dragged back to) the clearing, she ate the half I had saved for her and brought out a sake bottle.

My eyes must have twinkled, because she looked at me funny and said that she won't give it to me.

"Why? Don't you have more?" I half-sulked. Sake was something I just had to get.

She smirked ,"I do, but I just don't feel like giving it to you."

My eye twitched in annoyance.

What an annoying woman! I hunted for her out of the guilt of almost killing her before, but look at the little ingrate. 

Author's Note:

Gamsahamnida minna-san!!(Thank you everybody!)

And  three cheers for you if you understood that:)

Woah , I've got 7 reads and I'm so happy!!

Does Zoro seem out of character?

Feel free to point out grammatical and spelling errors so i can correct them...

And yeah, you'll have a wonderful day tomorrow!!