Mariko sighed and nodded, picking her up and walking out of the room so their conversation wouldn't disturb her sleeping boyfriend. "What do you feel like eating?" she asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Pancakes!" Ayuri exclaimed excitedly.

She giggled, "You really like pancakes don't you?" The little girl asked for them every single time she went to her house, even if it was lunch or dinner time.

The blonde nodded eagerly as she was sat on the kitchen counter.

Mariko began taking out all the ingredients they would need to make pancakes from scratch and turned on the stove to start heating the pan. "Wanna help me make them?" she asked her, holding a measuring cup in her hand.

Her eyes widened. "Yes! I wanna help!"

She smiled and nodded towards the sink. "First step?"

"Wash my hands!" Ayuri answered.

Mariko nodded and swept the child into her arms again. The blonde giggled as they spun towards the sink and washed their hands.

"You're getting heavy," she commented as she sat Ayuri on the counter once more.

She nodded eagerly. "Yeah! Momma says I'm getting bigger every day!"

"She's right. We're gonna put the flour first okay?" she asked, getting out the bag of white powder and moving it closer to the little girl. "Careful now," she said as Ayuri reached in with the measuring cup. Thankfully, she was able to pour it into the bowl without spilling too much. "Good job!" I'll do the eggs," she said, cracking them into the bowl. She didn't want to risk her doing it since she would most likely get shell into it.

Keigo woke up to the sound of voices coming from the kitchen. It was unusual for them to have guests so early in the morning. Keigo pulled on a shirt and sleepily walked into the kitchen only to be stunned at seeing his girlfriend giggling in the kitchen with a small child. For a moment he didn't do anything, he didn't speak, didn't move, and didn't even breathe. He just stood there, watching as she interacted with a child that strangely like the two of them. The little girl's hair was just a shade or two darker than his own and her eyes were virtually the same color as Mariko's. "Is this supposed to be our kid?" he asked himself. If it was he was definitely dreaming. He and Mariko hadn't had sex yet so for them to have a kid would be impossible outside of a dream. If it wasn't a dream though, who's child was this? He briefly wondered if it was Mari's, but he immediately tossed that idea from his head, she definitely would've mentioned something like this before they started dating. "Mari?" he asked.

The brunette smiled at him as though nothing was out of the ordinary. "Good morning," she greeted as he approached them.

"Uhh.... Morning. Who's this?" he asked, pointing at the child.

Ayuri looked up at him, her eyes wide with wonder at the male.

"This little princess is Ayuri. She's Hayato's kid, he dropped her off earlier since he had to go pay a special visit to her grandfather," his girlfriend explained. Mariko turned to the little girl, "You should introduce yourself," she encouraged gently.

"My name's Ayuri," she stated proudly. "Who're you?"

Keigo breamed at the child and bowed dramatically. "I've never met a real princess before! He exclaimed, "My name is Hawks. At your service M'Lady."

The blonde giggled at his antics and held the bowl of pancake mi out to him. "We're making pancakes wanna help?!" she asked.

"It would be my honor," he said taking the bowl and continuing the mixing process.

"What are we doing today?" the brunette asked, leaning against the counter.

He raised an eyebrow and narrowed his eyes at her. "Did you seriously forget that we're going on a date today?" he asked offendedly.

She rolled her eyes. "Of course not, but now we've got a third wheel," she said turning to the little girl who had grabbed Mariko's games and was playing games on it.

The blonde smirked at her, "Don't worry it's all child safe. We'll just bring the kid," he said nonchalantly.

She looked at him hopefully, "Seriously?" she asked. She'd been looking forward to their date a lot more than she'd let on and was quite worried their plans would be canceled because of the impromptu babysitting.

Keigo chuckled a bit and placed a kiss on her temple, handing her the now mixed pancake batter. "Seriously."

Mariko smiled and crossed to the other side of the kitchen, starting to pour the batter into the pan.

Hawks turned to Ayuri. "How'd you like to go on a date with me and Mari?" he asked her.

She tilted her head, "What's a date?"

"A date is when two people who like each other spend the whole day together and have fun."

"But we're.... one.... two... three. We're three," she told him.

He melted at the effort she'd put into counting. "That just means we'll have even more fun!" he exclaimed throwing his hands up.

"Ayuri laughed delightedly, "Yay! Fun!"

"Yay!" he cheered with her.