Lamb 21

On this day in Lisa's sky-high penthouse, dense fog is circling the building. The fog is also seeping into Lisa's brain.

Tiny Mrs. Kim is sitting perched in the middle of the massive purple velvet couch.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim for sitting with me tonight. Jennie is driven by Kai to the market for items you require," Lisa says.

"Of course my dear Lisa. Now you can give me your concerns, the ones written on your face," Mrs. Kim invites her.

Visibly pained Lisa pleads, "Please tell me. Jennie says two girls can never marry. She believes this with certainty!"

Mrs. Kim stands and takes Lisa by the hand and walks her to the balcony. "Look up at the stars," she commands.

Lisa looks out through the fog scanning earnestly for any sign of hope.

Mrs. Kim says, "So my Jennie has closed a door in your face," Lisa sadly nods her head yes, there was no answer in the stars.

"So the Mighty Warrior is stuck." Mrs. Kim seems to empathize with her plight. More gloomy head nodding yes from Lisa. "There is nothing you can not do, I believed of you at one time." Mrs. Kim is noodling Lisa.

Mrs. Kim rudely grabs Lisa's shirt and walks her to the far corner of the balcony. "Look up at the stars," she commands Lisa again.

Lisa is puzzled, but again peers into the fog for any help. Nope, she is more foggy in her mind, 'Is this an ancient Korean riddle?' she wonders.

"Are you different?" Mrs. Kim asks.

"Nooo..." Lisa is out of hope.

"But you have a different view from over here, so much closer to the stars," Mrs. Kim offers.

Lisa looks at her and bursts out laughing and crying, WTF?

Mrs. Kim is unmoved. "Now the Mighty Warrior has sprung a leak. Lisa my dear heart, give yourself time and give Jennie time."

"Her view will change with time and so will your expectations of her. Staying together the little lamb you love so fiercely will grow. Then maybe one day you will see her on one knee asking for your hand in marriage."

Lisa is jubilant. "I think the lamb has a tiger for a mother."

"No, not possible. I do not eat tiger food," Mrs. Kim waves her off.

Jennie walks in the door.

The fog has cleared completely.