Snowball 17

As Lisa is dropped off by Kai at the Kim garden apartment, she is very eager to see the birthday girl. Already this morning Lisa has been busy preparing for Jennie's special day.

"Thank you Kai, you have a good day. Be careful, bye." Kai accelerates the Mercedes quickly away.

Jennie answers the ringing doorbell to find Lisa standing there holding a laundry basket full of clothes. "Hi."

"Happy Birthday Jennie!"

"Thank you!? Laundry?"

"All for you. Careful your present is in there." Lisa deadpans.

"Uum, okay," Jennie looks in...and...SCREAMS!

"A puppy!" She reaches in and pulls him out and gently cuddles him under her chin.

"Lisa what is his name?" She is laughing as he licks her face.

"Snowball. He is a rescue, I had him cleaned up. The groomer Jun K. said he is an 'extra fluffy' Pomeranian."

"This is the BEST! Lisa he is white as the snow!" Jennie is truly surprised.

"Pure as my Jasmine Jennie. Here is your birthday card. It is the most lacy and romantic card I could find for you. Happy Birthday my love." Lisa is joyous.

Lisa holds Snowball while Jennie opens the envelope, which is sealed with Lisa's red lipstick kiss. The card is very romantic and every word is true. Jennie notes the signature, "What is this you wrote?"

"J'Lisa is now my signature. You before me always, with a lick in-between," Lisa is grinning.

"Lisa!" Jennie plants a long loving kiss on Lisa's lips. "Oh my gosh girl, what do I tell my Mom if she asks?"

"Here, take your baby. Walk with me." Lisa guides a still blushing Jennie down the path to a nearby building.

"This is my new home," Lisa pushes the unlocked door open to an empty apartment. "I am moving here to be near you, and now your baby." Lisa looks for Jennie's reaction as she peers in.

Without a word Jennie goes to hug Lisa one-handed, carefully embracing Snowball between them.

Lisa explains, "I want to be closer to my girlfriend."

"Lisa are you CRAZY?" Jennie is wide-eyed in shock.

"Absolutely YES, crazy in love with you Monkey."

They share a long embrace.

Extra fluffy.