Oh! 13

Tonight Lisa and Jennie are driven by Kai to the Seoul Tower.

Kai pulls near the entrance and Jennie climbs out. "Okay Jen I will find you nearby. Two minutes, alright?" Lisa watches her if she is safe.

Kai turns back to Lisa. "Happy Birthday Kai!" she grins and hands him two tickets to BTS Saturday night concert.

"Wow thanks. Thank you." Kai is bug-eyed.

"You look shocked!"

"A little surprised. (A lot surprised.)" Kai is shocked.

"You okay?" Lisa kids him.

"Yeah, you scare me a little, sometimes." Kai is scared.

"Ditto. You scare me. You know you are not Formula One race car driver Lewis Hamilton."

"And he is not me. He is English and he does not drive with Lisa in his ear."

"Sad for him, I mean the Lisa part. Have fun Kai."

"Thank you Lisa."

"You should call Mi-Sun for the concert."

"Really? I like talking to her, she is funny."

"She thought you were cute or tall or something. I forget. Lightning could strike," Lisa looks at Kai knowingly.

"I guess it could," Kai studies Lisa's face. He decides now is the moment to say this, "I used to drive a different Lisa around for years. I like this Lisa better, she is huggable," Kai states knowingly.

Lisa laughs, "Me too, this one only better. But if you try to hug me, then I will be sick on you."

"No problem," Kai is warmed by the humor spilling out of new Lisa. LaLisa he will call her.

"Jennie is fortunate to have you, really. How did you find the one girl on the whole peninsula that does not care about possessions or penthouse?"

Lisa is quizzical, "Why, did she say that?"

"No, no, it is obvious. She only said something about monkey tree. I have no idea."

"Bye driver."

"Bye boss."

Kai drives away and Lisa turns to go find Monkey in the crowds. It is difficult with the happy tears streaming down her face.

Jennie is getting a kink in her neck from staring up at the tower. Lisa joins her and they go. First they place a padlock on the fence to show forever love. Lisa had a gold color padlock engraved with two interlocking hearts like Jennie's pendant. They throw the key away by donation.

They ride up to the tourist observation deck. The views are staggering, South Korea is a beautiful country in every direction. Lisa notes that they have the bird's eye view. Jennie offers, "This is the fish eye view, they can all see me up here. Hi fishies!" Jennie finger waves at all of her subjects swimming down below.

Inspired, Lisa moves to take Jennie's hands in hers and looks at her with love.

"You are an amazing girl Jennie. My love for you is this high. I offer you my heart. Will you please accept this gift of me?"

"Yes!" Jennie readily agrees, "And my whole heart is yours."

Lisa touches Jennie's cheeks and softly kisses her lips again and again.

"I love you Lisa," Jennie purrs.

"I love you Jennie. Thank you for bringing me joy."

"Mmmmm," Jennie embraces Lisa never wanting to let go. Jennie has never had these deep feelings inside her.

Lisa's hands caress Jennie's head as she leans down and kisses the crown of her head.

Lisa whispers in her ear, "Can we go with this to your mom?"

Jennie whispers back, "And then to your mom."

"Oh!" is all Lisa can squeak out.