Velvet 5

This Saturday afternoon Lisa plans for Jennie to visit her home near the coastline.

Most excited is Kai as he watches his dragon lady boss transform into a new person. As they begin driving towards Jennie's part of town Kai peeks back.

Lisa is elegant in shimmering clothes from head to toe: shoes, jewelry, hair, makeup. Kai wonders, "Why show this to Jennie?"

When they greet Jennie she is also elegant although Kai can not say exactly how.

Kai drives, surprised that Lisa and Jennie are so quiet, both so expectant of each other this evening.

Lisa says, "This is my home," as Kai pulls to the front lobby of a building that rises into the clouds.

In the penthouse they walk into a stunning home. Balconies on three sides with endless views to the horizon. The river snakes around the city far below. Lisa enjoys this amazing home by herself.

They sit on a sprawling custom purple crushed velvet sofa. Lisa says her father is a billionaire businessman. He bought this place for her 18th birthday. Her parents spoil her, the only child. They love her from afar, Lisa laments.

Looking around Jennie grins, "You have more stuffed animals than you have fingers and toes."

Lisa laughs out loud. "They are my real family, my children."

Jennie is impassive as she sees the pain Lisa carries.

Lisa stands in full splendor for judgement in front of Jennie. In this incredible environment Lisa states, "This is me and all of my possessions. I have nothing to hide."

Jennie gives Lisa a gentle bump. "I only see you and your gracious heart. Thanks Lisa. I like your family."

Lisa is so relieved that this budding relationship did not end abruptly. Jennie doesn't care about things around Lisa. Who is this remarkable person that has entered her life?

Lisa gives Jennie a gentle bump in return. And a loving look.