thirty-six

The next few weeks dragged and everyone's hands where burning- the twins tried to skip but they got caught and got an hour added on.
No one knows what had happened to Dumbledore, because now Umbridge was Headmistress and it was horrible- knew rules where enforced, boys and girls where separated and not allowed near eachother at all.

"I think you all know what rules apply,"She started as we all sat there, looking down to the sheet of paper that had O.W.L.s in bold writing on the front. I started to rip away at the inside of my cheeks with my teeth as everyone started writing away, I slowly flipped the first page and my stomach instantly dropped when I read the first question; I had no clue.

I found myself tapping my foot as the hour dragged on, I couldn't stand another second in here- I glanced over to Umbridge who started clicking her heels down towards Harry, she paused as a squeaking noise came from down the hall; we all turned our heads in the direction and so did she, a small circle of gold started spinning mid-air in the doorway.
"Carry on,"She ordered spitting to us as she went to investigate. We all watched her as she got closer and closer to the door frame.
"ahahahahah!"Someone snickered loudly as two red heads came whizzing round the corner on brooms, throwing things in the air that exploded into fireworks above us. A sudden force blew our sheets into the air, we all jumped to our feet and watched in amazement as the twins rebelled, once again.

"Ready George?"
"Ready Fred!"
With that, Fred threw one last firework in the air that slowly formed into the face of a dragon, its mouth gaped open and instantly targeted Umbridge who was storming towards the two, we all watched as sheer terror washed over her face as the dragon floated closer and closer to her, picking up more speed by the second.
She spun and began to run for the doors
The mouth of the dragon collapsed on her causing the whole ground to shake, the rules she had hung up on the wall outside the main hall instantly fell, shattering all over the hallway.

Everyone pooled out of the main hall and onto the courtyard- following the twins as they ascended into the sky on their brooms, they threw one more fire work in the sky; and this one was the best, it formed the shape of a large W that stood for Weasley of course.

Everyone stopped laughing when we heard the screams of Umbridge who was screaming at everyone to get back inside.
Everyone started pushing and shoving their way back onto the halls, getting as far away from Umbridge and her little cult as possible.

I found myself finally on an empty hallway, on the other side of the castle- near my Common Room. "Olivia!"Someone yelled as two people bumped into the back of me, I spun round and was instantly met with the twins who seemed out of breath
"If..you see- Umbridge-"They both gasped through breaths, Fred coughing uncontrollably. They caught their breaths as a faint sound of clicking began to get closer and closer to the end of the hallway we where stood on
"Ok-"I said quickly, pushing them behind me so they'd carry on running. I went to turn around but before I could a pretty pissed, pink with smudges of black familiar dress appeared round the corner, I held my breath to restrict my laughter.
"Young lady!"Umbridge squeaked, bouncing towards me at a speed I didn't think her little legs could ever carry her.
I nodded and she continued, pausing just a bit infront of me , "Have you seen Fred and George Weasley?"

I nodded and smiled lightly, "Ah,yes, they went that way." I said, pointing left and right.

"The Weasleys?"She asked with a confused look, exhaling sharply.

"Fred and George."I nodded triumphantly, watching her carefully.

she furrowed her brows and looked left and right, if you went right it would lead you out onto one of the courtyards and if you went left it would lead you up another hall, she looked back to me and asked, "They did?"

"They did what?"

"Go different ways."She snapped through gritted teeth, a frustrating look washing over her face.

"Who?"I asked, sighing deeply and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fred and George."She spat harshly, balling her fists,

"The twins?"I said with a light scoff, she growled and stamped her foot,
"You,"She growled under her breath whilst pointing her finger in my face, "Are useless."

I nodded and smiled, watching her pick which direction to go and strutting off, her deflated Bob bouncing up and down lightly.
________________________________
I love the twins so so so much.