eleven

I yawned as I turned onto the cold, dark corridor. I got to the prefects bathrooms when I heard something behind me causing me to spin on my heel, my wand hitting whatever was the closest to me, I narrowed my eyes, my eyes adjusting to the dark and only just making out the facia features of Cedric Diggory who stood there with a startled look on his face, my wand pressing into his throat.

     "It's only me."He whispered aggressively, pushing the wand away from his neck,
   I giggled softly and slipped it back in my pocket, "Just checking,"

   He gripped my bicep and pulled me into the prefects bathroom, "Have you got it?"I whispered before he pulled it from his pocket, the golden egg of course. It was much bigger than I thought it was.

   "I can't open it, everyone will know we're here and we'll get into trouble."He whispered carefully. I tilted my head to the side and looked at him with a dumb gaze, "then why didn't we do it earlier?"I whispered tiredly,
He opened his mouth to answer before a giggle came from one of the cubicles. I looked back to Cedric who returned the look like we had just been caught,

     "Moaning Martyl, forgot about er'" I sighed, turning to the line of cubicles, martyl flying up out of one with a giddy look on her faces.

   "Cedric.."She giggled, rubbing up on him with her shoulder, he cringed and looked away from her and towards me with a begging look of help.

   "So, we need a way to drown out the screaming."I started, taking the egg from him and ignoring Martyl who continued to Seduce Cedric who looked like he was about to throw up, his face turning a cold pale colour.

     I went and sat on the ledge of the bath, examining the egg, a million of solutions circling my mind.

"Why are you two in here?... together.."Martyl started, approaching me swiftly, I looked up to her and scoffed, "Not what you think."I snapped sharply yet quietly.

     She scowled me and grunted, crossing her arms and turning back to Cedric. "You look like the girl who used to give me swirlies."She whimpered, clinging onto Cedrics arm as she glared at me.

     "Swirlies?"I snorted,putting the egg to aside,
"Mhm.. she'd do it for hours..as it seemed, no one could hear me screaming because my head was under water..dirty,dirty water."She started in a whiny tone, rubbing the side of her head into cedrics shoulder.
     I couldn't help but snort, did she die of a swirly? I retraced her words in my head, no one could hear her screams because her head was under water..? I turned to the large bath behind me, looking to the rows upon rows of taps that hung from the ceiling that was used to fill the bath.

  I grinned as I came up with a way to get the clue, "Diggory, tomorrow, get a bath. You will hear whatever the voice in the egg is trying to say- water drowns out noise."I said quickly, turning back to Cedric who just managed to get Martyl off of him. His eyes lit up and he nodded vigorously, "You're so smart, Bennett, what would I do without  you."He beamed , running over to me and hugging me tightly,

   "You would've probably already been dead."I chuckled softly, pushing away from him and handing over the egg.
"True"He admitted, scratching the back of his neck, "Hey, meet me tomorrow at 5pm in the library, I should have the clue by then."He continued, backing up to the door of the prefect bathroom.

I nodded with a smile and before I knew it he had already disappeared.

I quietly started making my way to the dungeons, but it was wayyyy past curfew so I had to be more quieter and ... stealthier?

   It was when I was just passing the library I heard the clicking of shoes behind me before two hands leaped onto my shoulders, before I could let out a Yelp a hand cuffed my mouth, pushing me against the nearest wall, spinning me round with their hand still over my mouth.

     Before My eyes could adjust to the light they held their wand just below their chin, the top of it lighting up and revealing who it was, "Did I scare you?"Draco grinned, letting go of my mouth yet still inches away from me, so close I could smell his strong cologne that smelt heavenly.  

      I furrowed my brows, "Of course you did, you moron."I spat at him, he laughed softly at this and stepped back away from me.

     "Where are you coming from?"He asked, acting like he hadn't just scared the living shit out of me. "I could ask you the same question, but I'm not nosy like you."I snarled at him, crossing my arms as we continued down the corridor.

     "Fair enough."He nodded with a shrug, his hands buried in his pockets as he walked along side of me.

   "I was in the prefects bathroom."I said looking over to him, he looked to me, a small smile playing on his lips, "Oh ye'? Doing what?"

   "Wouldn't you like to know."I grinned sarcastically, dropping my arms to my side as I began to warm up to him.
  He chuckled softly, looking forward up the corridor as a light flicked on at the top of the hallway, indicating that someone was coming.

    "Someone's coming."I whispered as we both froze, suddenly he grabbed me and dragged me to the side into a small cupboard, shutting the door behind us.

  We both held our breath as the clicking of four pairs of shoes got closer and closer, he looked down at me as we where both practically pressed up against eachother and grinned, "Well, thought we'd be doing something way more fun on our first time being locked in a cupboard together."He quipped, smiling down at me, his eyes going dark.

   "You're hilarious."I whispered sarcastically, turning my back to him, but that only made it worse.  The voices finally faded, the lights finally turning off again outside. Draco reached past me, pushing open the door of the cupboard both of us practically falling out since we where so cramped.

    Suddenly the hallways looked so dark and scary, I wanted to storm off away from Draco from what he had said but I didn't want to be alone so we both walked back to the common room together, but in silence.

________________________________
Hehehehe cute.
Pls vote x

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 || Draco MalfoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara