twenty-four

It was a dark morning, the sun still hadn't risen by the time we where all in the Hall, it was beautiful; snow falling from the illuminated sky above us and the large tree standing at the front- it truly felt magical.
The hall was filled with a laughter and smiles, everyone excited for not only to go home for Christmas but especially to see who would win this years Triwizard tournament that would start in about an hour or two. We weren't sitting in houses, we where just sitting anywhere because everyone was so excited to see each other especially after last night and discuss who they think would win todays task.

"Harry, you've got to win." Ginny giggled across the table to Harry who was nervously eating his breakfast, I nodded in agreement and looked over to him from Ginny, "You've done brilliant so far, Harry."I complimented him, he smiled and turned round to look at Cedric who had a crowd surrounding him, all wishing him the best of luck.

"Of course he's going to win." Hermione scoffed, sitting down next to him and nudging him playfully.

I got carried away, looking past them and at Cedric who was laughing and playing about with his house-mates and supporters. I glanced to Ginny and smiled before getting up and walking down and around the Gryffindor and towards the Hufflepuff table.

"What's she doing here."A hufflepuff scoffed, glaring at me as I approached Cedric, I cleared my throat and ignored it, looking to Cedric with a smile
"Shut it, Max."Cedric spat at the boy as I sat down next to cedric who wrapped one arm round my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"Are you ready for today?"I smiled up to him, he scoffed and raised a brow, "Am I ready- of course I am."He laughed, puffing up his chest as he spoke. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, laughing.

~*~

Everyone had gone back to their common rooms to get ready for the third and last task, we where told it would take pretty much the whole day and to dress in something warm.

"Oi, Bennett."Someone called as I entered the common room, I looked over to the couches to see Blaise and Draco sitting opposite each other, "Hm?"I muttered, approaching the two couches, Blaise looked over to Draco and grinned then looking back to me, "Say if Cedric wins, are you going to reward him?"He grinned, chewing aggressively on his gum.

I gasped and gave him a look of disgust, I looked over to Draco who I expected to say something but he just sat there in silence, "You're disgusting."I hissed at him before spinning on my heel and charging off upstairs, before I reached the stairs I looked back at Draco who had his jaw clenched and was watching me carefully, I exhaled sharply and carried on up the stairs.

~*~

Before the game started, I went down to meet Cedrics father and wave him off into the hedge with his father. "Father, this is Olivia."Cedric smiled, introducing me to his father who had the kindest, most heart warming look on his face.
I held out my hand but before I could do anymore he wrapped his arms around me giving me the warmest of hugs, "Nice to meet you, finally."He beamed, pulling away, "I expect to be hearing you from up there,"He continued, patting Cedric's back.

"I'm so proud of you son."He smiled up to Cedric with the proudest of looks on his face, pure admiration in his eyes as he looked at Cedric who couldn't wipe the smile from his face.

"Once the games ended, you should come to our house."Cedric suggested, looking to his dad for approval who nodded and looked back to me with a smile, "We would love to have you over Olivia,"

"I-id love to."I said with a smile back to them both, Before anymore could be said Dumbledore appeared behind Cedric who notified us that it was about to start, "Oh professor, I was meaning toask you-"Cedrics father started as Cedric pulled me to the side, "I am so sorry about him."He laughed, his cheeks turning a rosy colour, I giggled and shook my head, "Don't be, I love him already."

He laughed and wrapped his arm around me, walking us towards the podium where they would start off, "Hey, after this- what do you say, Hogsmeade for a butterbeer?"He grinned looking down to me as everyone started cheering for him, I looked up to him and nodded, "Of course, go get em' tiger."

We hugged once more before I was told to go take a seat, I climbed the stairs and found an empty seat next to Ginny who was screaming and cheering for Harry alongside Ron and Hermione. We all watched as they ventured off into the maze, wands at the ready.
________________________________
One of my favourite musicals HAS to be grease, what's your fave musical?