twenty-eight

That 'break' flew by, I spent most of it fighting with the twins and pulling pranks on Ron with them. Milly and Arthur where the most kindest, welcoming pair I had ever met- they welcomed me to the family like a second daughter. Molly absolutely adored Pippins, she would treat her like a new born baby and nearly cried when we had to leave to go back Hogwarts. Before we went back to hogwarts we went to.. what's it called- Ah, yes, the Headquarters; weird place.

"I feel sick- I think I ate too many chocolate frogs."Ron cringed, his arms stretched across his stomach and his face turning pale.
"Your a weakling, mate."Fred chuckled, looking over to Ron with a sarcastic look.

Being at the weasleys really got my mind away from the obvious, missing Cedric. I had received a letter from Amos Diggory that made me cry for a good hour; he was saying how I was always welcome at the Diggory house and if I ever need a place to go I can always call their  house, home.

     I also couldn't keep my mind off of Draco, I hadn't received anything from him; not that he was supposed to send anything, but an explanation to how he just disappeared on the last day would of been nice.

~*~

I finally made it to my dormitory and all the girls where already there, unpacking but for the first time in silence.
    "Do you think we should ask her.."One of them whispered to the other; I exhaled sharply and rolled my eyes, sitting down on my bed.

   Daphne turned round to me and started in a cocky voice, "Did you stay at... the weasleys?"

I sat up straight and nodded, "Yeah, why?"

"I stayed at Malfoy Manor, all break- their absolutely moneyed."Pansy started, sitting down on her bed and sighing.
   "You did? Tell me more."Daphne giggled, sitting down next to her and crossing one leg over the other.
  "Well... Draco was definitely there."She started, I cleared my throat and turned to Pippins cage, unlocking it; I couldn't listen to them, she stayed at malfoys? And he couldn't even send me a letter?
Pathetic.

    We had already had our assembly, nothing important other than we had a new teacher that seemed to really like Pink, Harry also said something about her being in the ministry?
I didn't pay much attention.

We didn't start our lessons until the next day so today was all about settling into our dormitories, but that was mainly for the new first years.

   I wrapped Pippins collar round her neck and put her in her cage so I could take her on her walk along the covered bridge, this would've been the first time I was going on there and not 'bumping' into Cedric.

   The cold, bitter wind clashed into my face, my cheeks went numb within the first few seconds being there; it was that windy, even Pippins had to walk on the floor because she would shake uncontrollably if she walked along the railing.
   "Bennett!"A voice called from behind me, a familiar voice.
I turned around to see Draco catching up to me; my heart sank and mind started spinning trying to find the right words to put together.
I picked up my pace, tapping the back of Pippins legs with my foot so she would also pick up her pace; but we wasn't quick enough.

   "Are you avoiding me again?"He asked awkwardly, looking down to me as he joined my side. 
  "Why are you asking when you already know the answer."I muttered, keeping my head down.

  "What are you talking about?"He snapped impatiently, tugging at my shoulder so I'd stop and face him, I exhaled sharply and looked up to him, "No goodbye, no letter, no nothing for how many months?"

He opened his mouth to retort with probably some stupid excuse but I continued, "Did you and Pansy have a nice break?"

A small smirk grew across his face, "Jealous are we?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Dont flatter yourself."

"Look-I tried looking for you but I thought you had already left."He started as I began to walk again, leaving him about a foot behind.

   I grunted and rolled my eyes, "I don't care, leave me alone."I insisted, crossing my arms and walking off. I heard him stamp his foot and yell after me through pure frustration, "Your such a bitch!"

   I grinned and looked back at him over my shoulder, "Wouldn't wanna' be anyone else"
________________________________
PLEASE READ!!
right, I genuinely think my wattpad is broke, the votes are going up but not the reads? It's been doing that for a good day or two, so can you comment on this literally anything pls and ty x