thirty-three

"Stunning is one of the most important spells in your arsenal, its sort of a wizards bread and butter so uhm- come on Nigel, give it your best shot."Harry started, walking down the middle and pausing at the other end of the room as we all watched from the side. We watched as a line of light whizzed across the room from Nigel's wand, throwing both him and harry back.

"N-not bad, Nigel."Harry stammered, quickly jumping to his feet and earning a few giggles from the girls that surrounded Cho who was blushing profusely.

He sent us off to demonstrate the spell, 'Stupefy' on eachother, Of course I joined as a three with the twins and it was Hilarious.

"Don't worry Bennett, I'll go easy on ye'" Fred grinned, stepping back away from me ; I grinned at this and glancing over to George who was holding in laughter with his arms cross just observing. I smiled and played along as everyone turned to watch us, "Thanks, Fred."

I stepped back in position, my wand in my hand and eyes narrowed on the tall ginger who had the biggest grin on his face across from me.
With a flick of my wrist I blurted,
'Stupefy'

He flew back and skidded across the hard, marble floor for a good 2 seconds before falling to a stop. George burst out with laughter besides me, along with the rest of the room who where all watching, "Exceptional, Olivia."Harry beamed, laughing and moving over to me and patting me on the back.

I started laughing as Fred came limping over towards me, "Don't worry Fred, I would've done the same."George chuckled, patting Fred's back.

"As I said, I was only going easy on you." Fred scowled at me, fixing his hair.

"Let's go again, then."I quipped quickly, taking out my wand.
"No, you've got an advantage, i'm injured." He said quickly, pushing my hand with my wand away from him.
"Excuses, excuses."George chuckled , shaking his head and rolling his eyes as he turned away from us.

"You should've seen the way you skidded-"I started before he punched me in the arm, instantly shutting me up as I yelped. "No need, Fred."I whined, holding onto my arm that felt like it was on fire,he chuckled "Eye for an eye."

~*~
I later found myself in the library studying for my O.W.L's that weren't far away, probably ad week or two away. I sat there in silence, chewing on the tip of my quill as I looked at a page of complete nonsense, I had no clue what I was doing. Suddenly someone yanked my ponytail, my head falling back, "Malfoy."I growled under my breath as he plopped down in the seat next to me.

"Like it when I pull your hair?"He grinned playfully, holding in a smirk, I cringed and laughed out loud and earning a few looks from the other people trying to study, "Shut up- what do you want anyway?"

He shrugged and leant back in his chair, his hands tucked behind his head as he answered, "Who said I wanted anything?"

I scoffed under my breath and looked back down to the parchment, "Your presence."
"Ouch, okay."He muttered quietly and leaning forward towards me and looking at the parchment, "Studying for O.W.L's are we?"

I nodded and looked to him, a strong breeze pushing his cologne right under my nose- it smelt god-like. "Aren't you?"

He scoffed and looked to me, "I don't need to, I finished my studying last week.

"You finish study-what?"I asked giving him a look of disbelief, he wasn't smart enough to finish studying, who finishes studying anyway?

"Ancient Runes, study that the most- your O.W.L's will be mostly based on that." He explained, taking my quill from my hand and circling other subjects that I should study more.
I looked to him as he started reading the read of my notes and couldn't help but smile,
"I didn't know you was smart." I quipped wittingly, smirking slightly.

"It's common sense, Bennett." He retorted, sitting back and grinning at me lightly.

"Mhm."I muttered sarcastically, looking back at the parchment.

"That little cult are still going at it,"He started, scowling to himself

"If I didn't know any better draco, I'd say your jealous."I chuckled softly, gazing at him from the side of my eye
"Jealous? Oh please."He laughed, scoffing slightly before getting up;finally.

I scoffed under my breath and grinned, I looked to him and he had already started for the door.

"Where are you going?"I spoke up, sitting up and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear whilst looking at him, He paused and looked back at me slowly; A small smile appearing on his lips whilst his eyes lit up, "You want me to stay?" He asked awkwardly, turning to me.

I grinned and nodded, tapping the seat he had just left empty, "You seem like you could help me study."

He shrugged and nodded before walking back and sitting down next to me, for some reason I liked his company, even when he was calling me every name under the sun- I knew he didn't mean it.

________________________________
somethings coming up :)