"Alright just one second. I'm almost done" Ochako says as she finished up.

Izuku heard something slam and the door behind him was shut.

"W-what happened!?" Izuku hot jump scared.

"The imposters must have done that. Remember the captain said that the imposters have control of the ship so they must have shut the door. Weird that they shut this door though" Ochako stayed calm.

' Them that means this is my chance to kill her!... But she is pretty nice... And innocent.... I... I don't know if I can. ' Izuku was really starting to doubt this whole plan.

"Hm? What's the matter Midoriya? Are you scared? " Ochako walked up to him.

" I-i mean.. k-kinda? " Izuku didn't know what to say in this situation.

" It's alright. We will all get through this. Together" Once again Izuku couldn't tell that she was smiling but he still felt touched.

But at the same time he was supposed to kill her.

' This is a good time to kill her.... But I can't! ' Izuku felt like he is about to cry.

After a few seconds though the door opened back up.

"Oh the doors open! Go ahead and do your task. I'll go to do my other ones" Ochako almost left but they felt their walkie talkies go off.

" Body found! Head back to the beginning immediately or you will get voted off! " A voice said on the walkie talkie.

" Looks like we gotta head back. Come on Midoriya! " Ochako stared to walk back to the cafeteria.

"R-right behind you!" Izuku followed her to the cafeteria where everyone else was waiting for.

"Where?" A guy in a yellow suit asked.

"It was the captains body. Found him in admin" A guy in a purple suit said.

" Do you know who did it? " A girl in a white suit asked.

" No. There wasn't anyone near there" The purple suit said.

"Maybe you self reported!" Bakugo accused.

'He's putting the blame on someone else!'Izuku realized.

But he couldn't say anything. He had a mission to do after all.

"What!? That's ridiculous!" The purple suit said acting nervous.

" You say there was nobody there but you reported the body m Seems something that a imposter would do to throw off suspicion from themselves" Bakugo explained.

" T-thats ridiculous! Don't listen to him!" The purple guy tried to convince the others but they seemed fooled by Bakugo.

Everyone used the tablet on the table to vote.

Izuku didn't feel right about this so he pressed to skip.

Ochako saw this and smiled. She also pressed skip cause she didn't feel right about this neither.

The votes were tallied and purple had the most votes.

The floor underneath him opened up and he's went down and it shot him into space.

Izuku was horrified. Everyone could see the guy with the purple suit outside in space.

"Alright back to your task. We still have one more imposter here" Bakugo announced and he went off and so did everyone else.

"Midoriya? Are you alright?" Ochako noticed that Izuku hadn't moved.

"I-i don't know. What if he was innocent?!" Izuku questioned despite knowing the anwser.