My eyes narrowly watched him as he poured in a shooter and pulled something out of his pocket. Powder.

My fists balled, watching it sizzle in the drink before it became unnoticeable.

He was a dead man now.

Shy lifted the glass, and almost took a sip out of it before I stormed up to her and whacked the glass out of her hands. She froze, furrowing her eyebrows at me.

"You bore." She complained, but I turned straight to Jonny and grabbed his collar before smashing my fist against his face. His head flew to the side with the impact, and his nose and lip started to bleed.

I threw him to the ground, before grabbing a confused Shy's wrist and walking away.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She asked as she limped behind me. "Let me go!" She weakly snatched her wrist away from my hand making me shoot her a cold glare.

"Don't fucking test me today." I growled. She crossed her arms and sat on the ground stubbornly.

I went towards her and threw her over my shoulders like a ragdoll.

"Put me down. I swear to god Enzo!" She punched my back, but I didn't stop until I reached the cabin.

"This motherfuckers kidnapping me! Help!" She called out.

"Nobody's going to rescue you." I breathed. I went into the cabin and closed the door as she squirmed in my grasp, even when I placed her on the bed.

"I'm going back." She stubbornly said and shot up. She saw that I towered over her, and sat back down again.

"I'll explain to you tomorrow when you're sober."

She exhaled before she grabbed her pyjamas and stomped off to the bathroom. "I guess you're my bitch now."

Her words made me roll my eyes as I laid down. When she returned from the bathroom, she came out looking weaker than before.

Her hand was on her head and her eyes were squeezed closed.

She suddenly collapsed making me bolt towards her. Her nose started to bleed and I grabbed some tissue to clean it up.

"It hurts. Make it stop." She groaned as I kneeled next to her and examined her. I didn't know how much of Jonny's drugs were in her, but I did know that I'm going to fucking gut that Jonny if it's the last thing I do.

She needed to get everything out of her system so I carried her to the bathroom and sat her down in front of the toilet. My hands pulled her hair back I told her to let it all out before cleaning her up, and taking her back to the room.

"Those mocktails weren't mocktails were they?" She weakly asked as I tucked her under the covers.

"No." I replied, before taking my shirt off and slipping into bed. She turned to face me, before sprawling her fingers across my bare chest.

"Why do you take your shirt off before bed?" She asked, staring at me through half-lidded eyes. "Nevermind, I like it."

A corner of my mouth forced to tug upwards, I had seen the reason why she doesn't drink.

She moved a little causing her to shoot her hand to her head and for her eyes to squeeze closed.

A muscle in my jaw tightened a the sight. I never thought I'd ever be angry seeing a woman in pain, but here I was. "Fuck. It still hurt?" 

She murmured a yes, making me rub her head with my hand. "Close your eyes."

"I feel cold." She said as she tried covered her head with the blanket. She then rolled over closer to me and pressed herself against my body.

Her arms wrapped around me, making something pulse inside of me.

"Shy." I said sternly, uneasy with the warmth spreading in my chest. Most of the time I'm with women I'm either banging them or touching them with my own will.

"Sh." She whispered. "I like that you like me."

She thinks I like her. Not that I was fucking fantasising about her every second of my day. Hearing her words, a grin tugged on my mouth. "Do you like me?"

"Mmhmm." She murmured.

She soon fell asleep against my chest. She smelled like cherries only making me want to hold her tighter, and I let myself for once.

She's going to hate this when she wakes up....