Chapter 24

When it finally became night, we all met up at the giant campfire in the centre.

The campfire raged in front of my eyes as I stared into it. Everyone was chattering, music was blaring and the mosquitoes came out to feast.

"Shy, drink?" Roman asked. "It's a mocktail, don't worry."

Trusting him, I took it.

Me and Roman joked with each other, as we sipped our drinks.
A tall and lean dark skinned guy walked towards us, and looked at Roman. Roman turned his attention to the guy, and looked at me for a second.

"Do you mind?" He asked.

"Go on." I replied, and he went off. I took another sip from my mocktail, as my eyes got lost into the flames again.

I turned to look at everyone. I could see Jade with her boyfriend, the different cliques of people, and then Enzo and his friends. Of course he was surrounded by a couple of girls.

One of Enzo's friend pulled out a speaker and started playing music.

It wasn't long before people started to dance, and they had snuck in alcohol too so we all know where this is going...

I rested my chin on my hand, as my vision started to become blurrier. What the hell was in this mocktail? Whatever it was, was really addictive. I just hoped it wasn't alcohol.

"Come on Shy!" Jade encouraged as I was one of the only ones sitting down. I placed my cup down and ran to Jade.

I watched her dance for a few moments, before trying to do it myself.

"Yeah, now you're doing it!" She cheered.

I smiled as I danced, moving my hips to the beat of the song.

Some guys brought out some shots and placed them on the log seats, and people rushed towards them.

More mocktails for me! I ran towards them and tipped my head back before pouring it down my throat.

Feeling the liquid burn my throat, I paused. That was not a mocktail, I thought to myself. I took a couple more but stopped because of how strong it was.

~ENZO POV~

Raine wrapped around my arms started to rub her hands over my hard crotch. "Do you have condoms?" She asked.

The sound of commotion made me step out from the back of a tree and turn my attention to the campfire. Fuck. It was Shy, who was being turned upside down to take a drink from the barrel of alcohol.

I scratched my head, remembering that she told me she doesn't drink.

"Enzo?" Raine asked, darting her eyes between me and Shy. "Forget about her. You're with me."

"See you later." I muttered before walking towards the craze fest.

I grabbed a shot of vodka, tossing it back as everyone cheered for Shy. Two guys even lifted her up on their shoulders as she waved her arms.

"Cazzo (fuck)"

"More!" Shy said, holding her cup out as she was lowered. Somebody poured her a drink and handed it to her. She downed it before asking for another one, this time Jonny was the one who accepted her request.