Chapter 11

~SHY POV~

I tried to find a way to pass the time, and wandered through the club. Heads and eyes turned to look at me, or more like glare at me. Some from hungry men, others from their girlfriends who were annoyed.

My phone in my hand started to buzz and ring, causing me to curse with irritation seeing Theo's name. I declined the call, and a few seconds later a text shows up on the screen.

Dipshit 💩
Pick up the fucking phone 😡

My mood was already ruined, and now I couldn't stop thinking about how annoying my family was. It only made me want to make them mad.

I placed my hand against the top of a seat, exhaling. My eyes got caught by someone familiar approaching me. He stopped in front of me and squeezed his eyes closed, raising his hands almost like a shield to protect himself.

"Please don't punch me." He pleaded. He stayed like that for a while before he realised I wasn't going to punch him.

I leaned my body against the seat. "Depends. What do you want?"

"You look pretty." He added, clearly nervous.

"Thank you. Get to the point."

"Do you wanna dance with me?" He mumbled in a shaky voice. The poor guy looked like he was going piss himself.

An exhaled escaped from my mouth realising he was genuinely a sweet guy. "I'm sorry I don't dance."

"Oh, well do you wanna hang out?"

"Ok, let's go." I muttered and he seemed happy with his success as we walked towards the seating area.

A lot of eyes were on me as usual, but only one pair of eyes affected me. That damn Enzo.

I could feel his laser gaze on me as we sat down on the seats. He stood by the bar holding a glass of his drink, and his eyes didn't leave me.

"Hey, you're a cowboy?" I asked as Kai put his hat on.

"Yeah, I even have a fake gun." He chuckled. Same :)

We both sat down. "So where are you from then?"

"Spain." He replied making me raise my eyebrows. I mean I kind of got a clue where he was from because of his thick Spanish accent.

"No way, you're so lucky."

"I came here a year ago, my dad got a better job offer."

"What are we talking about?" Jade asked from behind as she slapped her hands on the back of the seats.

She had another guy around her arm. "Can we join you two." She asked as they sat down. I listened to the music as Jade and Kai started to talk, and then I decided to go off on my own. They actually seemed to be hitting it off.

Nodding my head to the song, I searched for an area where the music wouldn't be too loud and it was in front of the bathroom.

I leaned against the wall, starting to mentally counting my time until I would leave as I pulled out a cigarette from my handbag.

I knew it was an unhealthy habit, but I'd rather smoke and be in control of myself than drink and wake up in some strangers bed.

Plus, I'd learned how out of control I can be when drunk the hard way, so I placed the cigarette between my lips, and flickered my lighter on before cursing.

I should have bought a new one. I tried again, and again...but as soon as I gave up, a hand extended in front of me, holding a lighter that make the tip of my cigarette glow.