What has Cora been up to

One month later.
Narrator POV.
It had been a peaceful month in Storybrook, which was unusual to the residents of  small town. The arguments between Regina, Emma and Snow has died down and now everyone was excited to welcome a new member into their weird family. Snow on the other hand was more than excited. Regina was only two months and already Snow was driving her crazy with baby stuff. Snow was  bad enough already but add Cora to the mix. When she wasn't off doing god knows what then she was butting in everywhere, in Regina's life, in everyones conversations and well basicly every way inmaginable. Which is what she was doing now, They were at David's and Marry Margrets place and they had just finished a meeting and now Snow was bommarding Regina with Baby stuff while Robin, David, Emma, Hook and Henry SNR where playing cards. 

Regina'sPOV.

I was sitting at the counter wishing Snow and Cora would shut up. They where giving her an headache. Snow with her your going to need this and going to need that and Cora with her rolling her eyes at every thin and her unwanted comments. "Snow as lovely as this is I think I'm going to head out." I said stoping Snow from finishing what she was sayinvg. "Oh ok, are you sure?" "Yes" I said getting up and walking out Robin, my dad and Cora following.

Narrator POV

As soon as they exited the building Corra ( without the others noticeing) turned and headed the other way. She walked into an alyway before disapearing in a cloud of purple smoke. She reappeared infront of Gold's pon shop. she entered, standing behind the counter was Gold. "The shop's closed Dearie." "We both know I'm not here to buy anything." "Indead so why did you desied to grace me with your presents." "We both know what your planning Rumple and  want to help with part of it" "And which part is that Dearie?" 

well this is where I leave it hope you love it.