Brocken

Regina POV.
The next day I got up, dressed and went to my office. I just sat there thinking and the there was a knock on the door. I stood and went to go open it. "Hello Regina" "Robin?" "Can I have a moment I want to talk." He walked in and we stay on the sofa. "I'm sorry" "sorry why are you sorry? Everything Marian said is true I am a monster" "the woman I know is the furthest thing from a monster" "well maybe you don't know me as well as you thought" "actually I know you better. I was once long ago very different but I changed and left the past in the past, as have you" "so what went on between us..."
"Was real, yes my feelings for you were, ARE real. But Marian is my wife. And I made a vow, till death do us part. And it did. Then it didn't. But my vow remains." I felt so hurt and I could help feel angry. "So you've made your choice." "I may be a thief but I have a code.and I have to live by that code otherwise What kind of life am I living." A one with me. I thought "I hope you can look into your heart and understand" he said then stood and left. A single tear ran down my face. I stood and put my hands on my hips glaring, then the mirror behind be smashed. I walked over picking up a shard and staring into it. Feeling so so hurt. My phone kept ringing I didn't look at it but I new it was Swan. I walked over and leaned against the door sliding down, clutching my legs and started crying. And of corse there was a knock on the door. "Regina! Come on I know your in there, the lights are on. I know-." Then she gave me a Motivational speech.
After she left I got up and grabbed my things, I didn't want to spend another minute in this place. I looked at my phone, it was Henry. I so wanted to answer but against my instincts I ignored him. I headed home and that's were I stayed for the rest of the week.

The whole week Henry has been calling and texting, I needed him to stop so I decided to send him a massage by crow.

'The next day'
[Knock on the door] "Mom, mom answer the door you know what I'm going to come back every day because this is my house to, AND I MISS MY ROOM" the moment I herd him I new I made a mistake by telling him to stay away. I hoped the door and hugged him.
Days past and to everyone I seamed happy but inside I was broken, hut spit in two my whole world turned upside down. But I needed to be strong for Henry. Which leads me to today. I got up dressed and went to Granny's to see Henry.
"Hey mom" "hey Henry, I got you theses" I said as I put a stack of comics on the table. "Wow thanks" we were laughing when the door opened and In came Robin. "Regina I need you help it's Marion!" Of corse, he comes to me. Does he really think I would want to help her, I mean I'm going to but seriously.
We head to my office. When I enter everything's the same except for a hideous pairing on the wall " who's idea was that?" "Mine I thought I might add my touch to the office" "Well you succeed hideously" and there was Marian laying unconscious on my sofa I bent over her I couldn't tell what was wrong then I saw something familiar it was a necklace I twirled it in my hand then...