The Doctors visit and the page

The Next day
Regina's POV.
I woke up and turned to my side and looked at the clock.  It was half past ten. She had to get ready she had her doctors appointment at 11:00 and the others were coming over at 1:00. She got up, brushed her teeth and hair. She put on jeans a blouse and boots. She kissed a sleeping Robin on the head and headed out.

She was sitting in the waiting room looking through a magazine. She was nervous but she wouldn't admit that to anyone. "Regina Mills." The doctor called. She got up and followed him into a room. She sat down. "Ok Ms. Mills. So what brings you here?" He asked. "I have been feeling bad, a little nauseous and dizzy. But I'm sure it's nothing." "Ok well we'll take a couple of test. She sat thinking this was nothing and Robin was worried about nothing as they got what they needed for the test. "Ok so well have the results in an hour, we'll call with the results."
She left and headed home. On the way she kept telling herself that it was nothing and that she was fine.

She entered the house and headed up the stairs. "Gina!" Roland yelled as he came running out of his room. "Hi Roland." "Where did you go?" "I had an errand to run" "Oh, can we play?" he asked. "Sure Roland what do you want to play?" He put his index finger on his chin and looked up. "Um, go fish?" "Sure, come on lets go to the living room.

"Do you have a seven?" I asked Roland. "Uh, go fish." We were sitting in the living room, Cora in an armchair, Henry on the sofa with my father and Robin was up stairs. "Do you have a four?" I handed Roland my four and he smiled gleefully. I was just about to ask him is he had a Queen when my phone rang. "hang on a sec Roland." I stood up and went to get my phone. " Yes?" I answered. "Ms. Mills, yes hi it's Doctor Backster." "Oh hello." "Yes well I have your results." "Ok" I said nervously. " all came back negative except one." I was so nervous what was it, was something wrong. "Um ok what is it is something wrong?" "Your pregnant." My whole world stopped. "I'm sorry what?" "your pregnant." "Ha very funny." "I'm serious Regina you are pregnant." I stopped laughing. "I can't be, no that's impossible." "well you are and I would like to schedule your next appointment." 

We scheduled my next appointment and I hung up. I just stood their for a moment. Pregnant, me. I let the news sink in. I looked down at my stomach and placed my hand on my abdomen. After I let the news sink in I realized that I was actually Happy about it, really happy. "Gina are you coming?" Roland's voice pulled me out of my daze. "Yes Roland, I'm coming." I entered the room and sat down. "What was that about?" Asked Cora looking up from her book. "Nothing?" she looked at me with a razed brow but I ignored it and went back to playing with Roland. 

It was 12:50 and I had finished playing with Roland. I was heading up to my bedroom to tell robin my news. "Hay Robin?" "Ya?" He turned and looked at me "The doctor called with my results." "And?" I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck resting my forehead on his. "Regina what is it?" "I I'm" I paused and looked up into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "I'm pregnant." He stared at me. "Really?" "Yes." A huge smile appeared on his face. He picked me up and spun me around, Kissing me when he set me back on the ground. "Your happy?" he looked at me. "Am I happy? I'm ecstatic, over joyed." I smiled back. "Really, I mean this was not planed and-" He interrupted me with a kiss. "Yes Regina I couldn't imagine better news." I was about to say somethin when the doorbell rang. "That will be the others."

I walked down the stairs to see Henry opening the door. Emma, Hook, Snow and David entered. We all sat down in the living room Henry taking Roland upstairs to play away from the grown up talk. "So you got the missing page?" Emma Asked. "Yes" I said. "What does it say?" David asked. I took out the page and began to read: Love. The love of a Queen, and the love of a thief. Together makes the unstoppable. The power he seeks is out of reach. Protected by the Queen, who is protected by the power. When the power arrives he will strike, taking the opportunity that was not available at the time. Will he take the power or will the Queen and thief keep their beautiful treasure. only time will tell.                                                                                                                                               I finished reading and stared at Robin.

I hope you love this chapter, here is the full prophecy or what ever you call it: The one who craves will find a way to get what he seeks, will he succeed or will he not the choice is up to the Queen. For the power he craves is with the Queen, the power created by love. The love of a Queen and the love of a Thief. Together makes the unstoppable. The power he seeks is out of reach. Protected by the Queen who is protected by the power. When the power arrives he will strike. Taking the opportunity that was not available at the time. Will he take the power or will the Queen and Thief keep their beautiful treasure. Only time will tell.                                                           It doesn't really rime but it's late and I'm tired so. anyways hope you love it like and comment, tell me if you want it to be a boy or a girl. Love y'all.