Finding the missing page

The next day 5:00 pm
Regina's POV.
They were once again in the Library. The missing page all that was talked about. So far we had all agreed that it had to have been Gold who took the page. Now they were planning to search his shop for it.
"Ok so Emma, Marry Margret, Regina and Cora will search Gold's shop," David was saying. "While Bell distracts Gold and Robin Hook and I will keep a watch to worn you if he's coming, ok" "Ok" we all responded.
My mother, Emma, Robin, Hook, David, Snow and Belle were with me while my Father watched Henry, Roland and Neal. To Henry's protest I had made him stay with them. I knew how badly he wanted to help but I didn't want to get him involved in this, what ever this was. What if was all a waist of time and what if - my thoughts were interrupted by my sudden dizziness. I felt sick I had been feeling sick for a while and was going to the doctor tomorrow because Robin insisted. I really think it's nothing but I know he's just worried about me, so if going to the doctors was going to Ease his worries then I will reluctantly go to the docto - "Regina?" I looked up and had just realized that they were still talking. "Hm?" "Did you hear what I said?" Asked David. "Um no sorry I was uh lost in thought." "I was saying how we will meet at Golds Shop at 8:00, got that?" He asked. "Y'a " "ok see you all at 8:00 then"
They all began to leave as I grabbed Robin's hand and headed for the doors. "Are you alright?" He asked "I'm fine why" he looked at me with that knowing look but instead of saying he new i was lying he said. "Just making sure"
We got home and as soon as I opened the door Roland ran and jumped into to arms. "Gina your Home!" He said a huge smile on his face. "Did you have with Grandpa?" I Asked now carrying him into the house Robin and my Mother in tow. "Ya we had all kinds of fun!" This made me smile, I was so glad that Roland was getting along with my father. "You want to help me make dinner?" I asked and a even bigger smile was on his face. "Yes!" He loves to cook and bake with me and I loved to cook/bake with him. "Ok go wash your hands" he jumped out of my arms and headed towards the kitchen.
Before heading to the kitchen I headed to the living room to check up on Henry and my Father. "Hi mom" said Henry as I entered. "Hi sweetie, did you have a good time?" I asked "ya I always have fun hanging out with Roland and I loved getting to know grandpa to." I smiled "good, and how about you?" I asked turning to face my Father. "Me?" "Yes you" "I had a wonderful time" "Regina are you coming?!" Yelled Roland from the kitchen "looks like someone's calling you" Daddy said, I smiled and turned as I yelled back. "I'm coming Roland." I entered the kitchen to see Roland sitting on a chair waiting for me. "So what are we making?" He asked. "Macaroni and cheese." "Oow hay I love macaroni and cheese" "I know" I said as I opened the cabinet's and god out the dish and the ingredients. "Ok you ready to start?" He nodded and we began to make macaroni and cheese.

After the macaroni and cheese was done all six of us sat down to eat. "So what's the plan?" Henry asked. "What plan?" I asked back. "The one you guys came up with at the library." I looked at him, how did he know what we were talking about? "How do you know there's a plan?"  "I overheard Cora and Granddad talking about it, so what is the plan?" "Henry" "Come on mom I just want to help" I looked at him sadly. "I know you do but-" I glanced at the clock it was 7:50. They had to go to Gold's shop. "Speaking of the plan Robin Cora and I have to go" I got up and picked up my plate. "Go but what about my bedtime story?" Roland asked a frown on his face. "We'll be back soon and Granddad can read to you or Henry ok" "ok" he said sadly. I walked up to him and kissed him on the head, Robin doing the same. Then we went to the kitchen to put are plates in the sink then grabbed our coat's and headed out the door and to Gold Shop to meat the other's.
     We arrived and joined the others. We were standing in the dark across the road from Gold's shop. "You all ready?" I asked. "Ya Belle is with Gold distracting him." Said David. "Ok let's go" said Emma. Emma Snow my mother and I crossed the street towards Gold's shop. When we got to the door Cora unlocked it using magic. "Ok time to search." Emma said. We entered. "Split up" said Snow. She and I entering the back room leaving Emma with my mother in the front. "Where  do we start?" She asked me "Anywhere" I said sifting through a stack of papers and books as Snow opened some cabinet's.
We search for a while when I Crouched down and looked under a cabinet to see a loose floorboard. I reached under and yanked it up as much as I could I reached my hand in a pulled out a rolled peace of paper I pulled my hand from under the cabinet and unrolled the peace of paper I read the first few words and new i had found the missing page. "I found it" I said to Snow. "You did?" "Ya let's get out of here" we headed to the front and told the others we found it then headed out and across the street. I didn't bother reading it. I just wanted to go home and lying down. I felt so nauseous. We could read it tomorrow. I slipped the page into my pocket as we approached the guys. "You got it?" Asked Hook. "Ya" "good lets get out of here" said David "what does it say" Cora asked me. "We'll read it tomorrow, I just want to go home." "Ok, we'll meet at your place at 1:00, is that ok?" Asked Emma. "Ya it's fine" we all went home. As soon as my head hit my pillow I was asleep.
Hope you all in joy this chapter next I'm on Wednesday love y'all ❤️