They Find Out

Regina POV.
I looked at Robin then looked at Emma as she began to speak. "What does that mean?" She asked looking around at everybody. Snow took the page and read it again. "Wait but that means... nooo, could it, are you?" Snow looked up at me. Oh god, she knows. I wasn't ready to tell people and now there all going to know. I looked away from Snow, now staring at the floor. "No, why didn't you tell us?" Snow asked. I looked around at everyone. By the looks on their faces they hadn't figured out the prophesy. "Tell us what?" Asked Emma. "Nothing." I said looking at her "Regina" said Snow "What!" I yelled. I was now very annoyed. "There's nothing to tell them. Now if you'll excuse me I think this meeting is over." I stood up and left the room heading to the kitchen. It was almost dinner time and cooking would help calm me down.
                                                                    BACK IN THE OTHER ROOM
Narrator POV.
They all stared at each other. Robin had went after Regina leaving the others confused and shocked. "What is she not telling us Marry Margret?" David asked. She looked around the said. "Regina is pregnant." there was silence "Wow" said Emma. "She's what?!" they turned to see Henry. He had come downstairs to get something and had over heard their conversation                                                                                        BACK IN THE KITCHEN

"Regina, are you alright?" Robin asked approaching an irritated Regina who was currently cutting up vegetables. "I'm fine!" she said as she continued to brutally chop up the vegetables. "I think the vegetables would disagree." she put the knife down closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry I just wanted." she paused and exhaled. "You just what?" Robin asked as he rapped his arm around her waist. "I just wanted to digest the fact that I'm, I'm pregnant before we told anyone. And then what the um the-" "Mom" Regina and Robin looked up Henry had entered the kitchen. "Is what they said true, are you really pregnant?" Regina froze, fear rose within her. She didn't know how Henry would take this news. "Um yes Henry, I am."

ok so there is no excuse for why I haven't updated in a month I'm just really lazy and I haven't been as motivated to right as I use to but I will try my hardest to update for often but I can't promise anything. I hope you stick with this story cause it's something I have wanted to write for a long time. Love yall and I hope you loved my SHORT chapter