Research

Henry's POV

They sat in the library, piles of books surrounded them. They had looked through book after book and nothing got them any closer to figering out what Gold was up to. I looked around everyone was frustrated, I could see it in their faces. Being a little frustrated myself I got up and began walking up and down the isle's thinking over everything that had happened the past few days. Well there was the day they were playing a bord game. That's when Cora said Gold was up to something, the next day um let's see oh yea mom was sick though she said she was fine and... and I saw Gold! Outside the house from my bedroom window. At least I think it was him I mean it was a glimpse of a person looking at the house which was weird. Why would gold be at my moms house? What if his plans have something to do with my mom?. He thought as he turned to look at Regina. But what would he want from her?. Henry thought more about it but couldn't figure it out, it just didn't make sense.
He was now at his grandparents. When it reached 7:00 Roland and I were sent back with Grandma and baby Neal. This annoyed him because he wanted to help he didn't want to be stuck in this apartment doing nothing. He sat down on the sofa and started to think of all the things Gold could be plaining, eventually falling asleep.

Regina's POV

My head shot up, I had dozed of. I've been really tired lately and I've been really sick. I got up to get another book. I thought of what could wrong with me when a thought entered my head, but I couldn't be no that's impos-"Damit" I had knocked some books onto the floor. I knelt down to pick them up when one caught my eye. It had opened when it fell. I picked it up and looked at it, it was missing a page, I started to read it: The one who craves will find a way to get What he seeks, will he succeed, or will he not the choice is up to the Queen. For the power he craves is with the Queen, The power created by-.

The rest was on the page that was torn out. I didn't understand, what power? "Regina what's wrong?" asked Snow. I looked up "I think i found something" I approached the table and placed the book down "Really what" said David as they all gathered around. "The one who craves will find a way to get what he seeks, will he succeed, or will he not the choice is up to the Queen. For the power he is with the Queen the power created by-." Emma read out "what power?" she asked "and where's the rest?" asked Hook "I don't know, someone took it obviously" I said "thank you your majesty fir stating the obvious" Hook replied "what your the one wh-" "alright stop," Emma interrupted "look it's latte and we're all tired why don't we go home and meet tomorrow, ok" she finished looking around at all of us. "Ok" we replied.

Robin and I stopped at Snow's to get Roland then headed home. We now laid in our bed, my head on his chest and his arms around my waist. I couldn't stop thinking about what we found, what does it mean, who took the page and why?. Those thoughts ran through my head until sleep claimed me.
Ok so hope y'all love it and I'll have the next chapter up by Monday. Love y'all ❤️