Henry's reaction

Regina's POV

"Really this is awesome, I'm going to have another sibling." Henry said a huge smile on his face. He approached me and gave me a huge hug. I was surprised I didn't think Henry would take the news this well but I'm glad he's happy about. Now the only person who we need to tell is Roland oh and mother. Now that I think about it where is she I haven't seen her since I got- "Mom?" I was thrown out of my thoughts by Henry's voice. "Yes?" "Mom Asked you a question." I looked up to see Emma and Snow had entered. "Oh" i said. "Can we talk?" She asked "We are" I replied "I ment alone." "What for?" "Regina." Said Snow. "Fine." I look at Robin and he turns and leaves Henry behind him.
Emma opened her mouth to say something but Snow beat her to it "Regina why didn't you tell us." I stared at her. "Why didn't I tell you? I don't know maybe because it's none of your business or because I only found out today or um let me think, because I don't have to tell you every detail of my LIFE!!!" I yelled "Regina" Emma started but I interrupted her. "No, I-" but before I could finished the door opened and In came Roland there were tears in his eyes. "Gina?" He said approaching me. "What's wrong?" I asked "I hit my head" he said sniffing. "Oh Roland come here." I picked him up and kissed him on the forehead. "Come on let's go back to your room." I said to him as I began to leave the room. "Regina." Snow said. I stopped and turned. "We're done here." I said and turned and left.

Henry's POV.
I was waiting outside the kitchen. I could here my moms voice, she was yelling. I turned to seeing a crying Roland, but before I could say anything he entered the kitchen and the yelling stopped. A few seconds later mom came out of the room carrying Roland. "Are you alright?" I asked. She turned to look at me. "I'm fine" she put on a fake smile to try and persuade me into thinking she was fine but I know her to well to know that she wasn't. I didn't push her any further and watched as she headed up the stairs. I waited until I couldn't see her anymore before I entered the kitchen. Grandma looked sad and mom looked pissed. "Are you alright?" I asked. They turned and looked at me. "Y'a, I just wish she wasn't so stubborn. I mean if she would just let us in!" She placed her hand on her forehead and took a deep breath. "Henry I think we're just gonna go home ok kid." "Ok" I said as they patted me on the back as they left.

Regina's POV.
As I walked up the stairs I was pissed but all of that disappeared for a moment when Roland rapped his arms around my neck and laid his on my shoulder. I smiled, held him tighter and kissed him on the head. We entered his room, sat on the floor and began to play with his toys.

It wasn't until Roland said he was hungry that I realized that I had forgotten all about dinner. I walked down and froze standing in front of the dining table was Robin, Henry and my Father. I looked behind them and saw that the table was set and that they had finished dinner for me. I smiled as Robin approached me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and asked. "Are you alright" "ya I'm fine. We all sat down as mother came down with Roland. I was to happy to wonder where she had been before now. We all ate and laughed and anything that was bothering me before drifted away.

Hope you love it ❤️