What is he up to?

Regina's POV
It was a couple of days later and everyone was hanging out at the Charmings. Henry, Roland, David, Emma and I were playing a bored game. Hook and Robin we're watching my Father was reading while Snow was in the kitchen and my mother sat flipping through spell books looking bored. "And look at that I won again!" Said Henry "How?!" Said Roland "are you cheating kid?" Asked Emma "No of course not I'm just really good" he replied "right,ok" I said " honestly!" Henry sort of yelled "ok we got it your just really good" David said "you want to play again?" "Sure" said all four of us. My mother rolled her eyes and snorted "what?" I asked "nothing" she said "no really come on what is it?" I asked again "nothing it's just that your playing your games and not even wondering what on earth Rumple's up to!" She said "up to, what do you mean?" Asked Snow everyone know looking at my mother. "When was the last time you saw rumple?" Cora asked. We all looked around at each other. Come to think of it I don't know? I thought "I don't know but that doesn't necessarily mean he's up to something" said Emma "well I know Rumple and he's definitely up to something and I sujets you figure it out" she said and went back to reading leaving us to question wether or not he's really up to something and if he is What?
Sorry it's short and sorry I haven't posted in what months but I couldn't figure out how to move on I mean I know ware I want this story to go but I don't know how to get there but I'll try to be better at posting love y'all ❤️❤️