How and why?

I WAS SO HAPPY TO WAKE UP AND SEE THAT THERE WERE OVER 800 VIEWS THANK YOU SO MUCH IT MEANS THE WORLD NOW ON TO THE STORY HOPE ITS GOOD LOVE YALL

Regina's POV

I was frozen in place. how can they be here they were dead this couldn't be happening of all things to happed this wouldn't even make the list. "Regina" I was brought out of my trance by my Father's voice "Daddy?" I said running into his arms. All the pain and regret she felt over killing her Father came rushing back and I started to cry a little. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry Daddy" I said "shh its ok dear its ok" he said as he stroked my back "is it? can you ever forgive me?" "of course I love you no matter what that's what fathers do." "I don't think they do, your something special I don't know how you can be so good after everything that's happed." I said pulling out of the hug "Regina my darling" I turned to Cora "Mother" I said walking into her embrace. I pulled back "how are you here why are you here?" I asked "its a long story" said Cora "well we have plenty of time" I replied "Regina darling we have just been reunited lets catch up" "As much as I love a family reunion Id also like to know how you two are back from the dead" said Emma. 

"So long story short you traded someone else's life for your own?" said Emma. we were all siting. Robin, Roland, Henry and I on one sofa Marry Margret, David and Emma on the other with Cora and Father in the arm chairs. "yes, so now that I've told you how we are alive tell me everything that's happed since I died" said Cora 

we told them almost everything except for Zalena and some other things so I could talk to Cora alone. "Mother can we talk in privet?" I asked standing up "of course dear" she said following me into the other room. "What is it Regina?" " I wanted to talk about Zalena" "I-" "Why didn't you tell me about her? why'd you keep her a secret?" "ho- how do you know about Zalena ?" "ah I don't know it's not like she tried to kill me!" "she what? where is she?" "locked up now answer my question" "I didn't tell you because she was a part of my life I wanted to forget HAD to forget" "but wh-mother hello?" she was looking at something "you forgot to tell me something" she said "And what is that Mother?" she raised my left hand "That you got married" "well I- I did a week ago so?" "why didn't you tell me?" "I don't know I just didn't, now about Zalena" "no I want you to tell me all about your wedding" "well to bad because I want to talk about Zalena" 
"well I don't" she said walking back to the others "Fine fine I'll tell you after you answer my question" I yelled getting everyone's attention "no you first" she said sitting down again "fine"

After we talk Robin, Roland Cora my father and I headed back to my place with my mother asking way to many question's along the way. "ok so the guest rooms are up the stairs second door on the right and third door on the left" I said as we entered the house "what's for dinner?" asked Roland "well what do you want?" I asked "um lasagna!" he said looking up at me with a huge smile on his face "sure why don't you go wash up then you can help me ok" "ok" he said as he headed upstairs "so you want to help us it'll be fun" I asked Robin momentarily forgetting my parent's "I don't know it sound's like a lot of work" he said sarcastically "oh really?" I replied "ya I mean you got to prep it then cook it" "you know if you don't want to cook with us you can just say so" "Ok I don't want to cook-" he started but I interrupted him "ah it's funny you think you have a chose, come on it'll be fun" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the kitchen forgetting all about my parents.

Henry SNR POV 

I was looking at my daughter and her Husband as they talked and then proceeded into another room. She looked happy, she was finely happy and that warmed my heart. I looked around her home it was well decorated and it felt homey the complete opposite of the her castle back in the Enchanted Forest. "This place is lovely" I said to Cora "sure if you like white" "why do you do that?" I asked "Do what?" "why do you always find the negative in everything" I asked " I don't know why do you insist on asking be stupid question's hm?" she asked back "I do not insi-" I started "what ever Henry" she said and walked away and up the stairs. I shook my head and proceeded into the room Regina went in just a few seconds ago.

Regina's POV

I had takin out all the ingredients we would need to make lasagna all we were waiting for was Roland. I was leaning over the counter when Robin came up behind me and raped his arms around me. I felt same in his arm it was like as long as he held me everything was going to be alright, like nothing could go rong when I was in his arms. He kissed me on the top of my head. "What are you thinking about?" he asked me "about us" I said turning around in his arms "what about us?" "How I never want to leave your arms" he gave me a quick peck on the lips. I was about to kiss him back when my father interred the kitchen "Hi daddy" I said "hi dear" "wares mother?" I asked walking towards him "She went upstairs" he said "wh-" I started but just then Roland came running in "woah slow down" said Robin "Have you started yet?" asked Roland "of course not we wouldn't start without you, now come on lets start" I said picking him up and sitting him down on a stool in front of the counter. "ok you ready?" I asked "YES" he replied "Daddy would you like to help us?" I asked "why not, sure".

a little over 40 minutes latter and we were all around the table. Roland was sitting in-between Robin and I Mother on my other side and Daddy in-between Robin and mother. The lasagna came out perfectly I also made green beans and we ate and chat until we went to sleep.

HOPE YOU HAVE INJOYED THIS CHAPTER I THOUGHT I GIVE YALL SOME SWEAT OUTLAWQUEEN BITS BECAUSE THE HONNEYMOON CHAPTER WAS KINDA CR*PY. I HAD THIS WHOLE IDEA OF HOW THAT CHAPTER WOULD GO BUT WHEN IT CAME TO WRIGHTING IT MY BRAIN WHENT BLANK, ANNYWAY HOPE YOU LOVE IT AND I HOPE YALL ARE SAFE IN THEASE TIME'S LOVE YALL.