Together again forever

I was sitting in my vault reading book after book after book. I really didn't want to be doing this but. I could find nothing, I was beginning to loose hope when "Hello" "Robin wha what are you doing here?" "I'm sorry for being an idiot and not following my heart" "Robin" "No Regina I love you more than anything and I should have gone with you the woman I love" he then came up to be and kissed me. The night was amazing and finished with me in his arms ware I belong.

Five days later
It's bean more than half a week zalena still asleep and Robin and Roland moved in with me its bean amazing so far. I can't believe that things can go from horrible to great in a blink of a eye but I new it wouldn't last being who  I am and leaving ware I love it won't last soon there'll be another problem for us to fix. But I have to put that out of my mind and focus on now and maybe Friday. This Friday Robin said that he was going to show me something. Something that's all he has said and then he walked off leaving me standing there curious and wishing it was Friday. "Mom I'm going to meet mom at Granny's be back at 9:00 bye" yelled Henry "ok see you then, be safe" "I'm always safe" he said before walking out of the house. I walked into the kitchen to make dinner when to strong arms encircled me "what ya doing gorgeous?" " well I was about to make dinner until you-" "Gina!!" said Roland running towards us. Robin let go of me as I bent to pick up Roland "hay Roland" "can we play?" "Um I was about to make dinner but we can play after ok?" "Ok, Papa can we play" "sure bud, come on" I put Roland down and he ran off with Robin walking after him.
Some time after we ate Henry came home and I ended the day cuddled next to Robin.

Sorry it's been a while since I posted I was starting home school for the first time and was getting into the rhythm and sorry it's short next chapter should be posted on Tuesday or Wednesday ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️