She What!?

Regina's POV.
As soon as we got outside Roland turned to me, tapped me on the arm and said "Tag, you're it." before running of. I hiked up my dress and chased after him as best as I could. 

"I'm going to get you." I said as I chased him around the garden. "No you're not, I'm to fast. I'm just like the flash." I laughed. Henry had been teaching him superhero's, his favorite so far was the Flash. "Really because I believe your it." I tagged him the quickly started running the other way. 

We played for 25 minutes before I started to get tired so we decided to sit on the grass and play cards. "Hey what are you guys playing?" Henry asked as he approached them. "Just playing go fish. You want to join?" "Do you have a five?" I turned my attention to Roland. "Go fish." "Ya, Henry come play." Roland said as he patted the spot next to him. Henry sat down as I reshuffled the cards before dealing them out. 

Eventually we started talking about superhero's then weather Henry liked the Enchanted Forest or not, to what they were going to do tomorrow. Then finally the conversation died out and the boys went inside to explore the palace. Leaving me to pick up the cards.

I was heading towards the library to search through the books to see if they had anything to help me when I heard someone whispering. I stopped and turned towards the door on my right. I peaked through the crack in the doors. There huddled around a table where the Charming's, hook, Emma and everyone else except for the kids and Robin. I couldn't here much of what they were talking about but I did here them mention Gold. it looked like they were having a meeting. I began to become upset. They were having a meeting without me, well and Robin but most importantly me!" 

I swung the door open and barged right in. "Hello." "Regina! I, we.... hello." Snow exclaimed. "What do we have here." "We were just, um just..." "Having a important meeting about Gold without me."  silence filled the room. Anger shown in my eyes as I said. "Am I right , that is what's going on here , or did I somehow misunderstand the situation."  again there was silence, they were looking at each other like they were trying to decide weather or not to tell me something. since no one wanted to talk I decided to continue. "What I'm trying to figer out is why I wasn't told about this little gathering." "Zalena's in the Enchanted Forest." Emma said suddenly. " "What?" Zalena was here what how, why "Emma!" David scolded. "What she deserves to know." "Ya, but we agreed to-" "She's here and she's working with gold." Emma interrupted. "How, ah... really? when, what.. I" I stammered. Zalena was working with Gold. Of course she was but why? what did she get from working with him? "Regina? Regina!" "Huh, sorry what did you say?" Snow sighed "We need your help, what could Zalena..." I had stopped listening. My help they needed my help. my anger returned. They didn't even want me here and now they needed my help, hell no. "I'm sorry, you want my help? My help! you didn't even want me here in the first place and now you have the audacity to ask me for help. No!" I practically yelled. Deep down I knew that I would help them when I calmed down but for now I turned around and stormed my pregnant butt out of there.

I stormed all the way back to my room and slammed the door. I knew that I should be helping them and that I shouldn't have stormed off but I couldn't help it they are just so infuriating. 'Regina calm down ok take some deep breaths and calm down'. "Are you alright, what's wrong?" My head snapped up to meet the blue eyes of Robin. I smiled as I walked over to the bed and laid down next to him. "I, well no not really I'm just upset because..." And I proceeded to tell him all about what was bothering me and as I did so I realized that there was more that was bothering me. As I talked I realized that I was scared. Scared of what Gold would do. Scared of what Zalena was up to and most importantly scared about having this baby. "What if I'm a horrible mother to our child, what if something goes wrong and I, I loose the baby or what if-" "Regina." I looked up at him and stared into his lovely blue eyes. "You need to stop worrying so much, its not good for you and the baby," He placed his hand on my bump. "as for Gold and Zalena, we'll figure out how to put a stop to whatever they're planning," He looked me lovingly in the eyes. "and our child is going to be perfectly fine, I promise." He leaned over and kissed me before kissing my bump. "Now it's late and I have to put Roland to bed, you should get some sleep. I'll be back in a few minutes ok." I turned and looked out the window, sure enough the sun had gone down and the moon had risen. "Ok." He smiled and left. I laid down and tried to fall asleep, Robin joining and rapping his arms around me minutes later. 

I woke up to the sun (annoyingly) shining on me, which was not a pleasant way to wake up when you have nasal congestion and slight nausea (which was getting much better) . I groaned and rolled over reaching for Robin. When my hands met the sheets instead of him I sat up. I turned my head and saw him getting dressed. He turned to me and smiled. "Good morning gorgeous." "There is nothing good about this morning." "Why, what's wrong?" I groaned, and ignored his question. "Are you going somewhere?" He had finished changing and had sat down on the edge of the bed. "Actually yes, Most of us are going in search for where Gold is hiding." "Oh." I was slightly disappointed that I couldn't just spend the whole day just laying around with him, but finding Gold was important "But Mary Margaret, Emma, Belle and the boys will be here with you." "Oh yay, just what I need when I feel horrible Snow, Emma and the book worm." I said with fake excitement. He smile and slightly shook his head. "I have to go, but hopefully I'll be back soon." He leaned in and placed and hand on my bump before he kissed me. "Goodbye and you two behave, ok." I smiled. "Me, I always behave. I'm a perfect angel." "Of course you are." He smiled got up and left.

It was a full hour before I got out of bed. I changed and headed towards the Library where I assumed everyone was, I was right. "Well hello." Snow smiled. They were sitting around the fire nose deep in books. "Hi. what's going on here?" I said sitting down near snow. "we're Looking at books about pregnancy."  I thought they would be trying to figure out what Gold and Zalena were going to do not looking at old pregnancy books. "Ah... what, why?" she looked up at me. "Uh I don't know if you realized this Regina but I don't think your going to have that baby in Storybrook." "Yes I know. I just didn't think you'd uh do research about it." I chuckled. To tell the truth I hadn't realized that we would probably still be here when I had the baby. To be fair all my attention was on Gold, Zalena the baby or Roland and Henry. I hadn't really thought about delivery. "Well we are." "We want to make sure we're prepared for anything." "How quaint your friends care about you." I froze. "Zalena." I turned to see the green witch standing before us with a suspicious smile on her face. "Well Hello sis." "What do you want."  "What no hello?" none of us spoke, we just stood there. "No? Ok well," "What are you doing here." "Well I came to give my little sis a gift." "I don't want anything from you." "Oh, but I'm sure you'll love it. I went all the way back in time to get them for you, and this time it's actually her." "What do you mean it's-" Before I could finish she flicked her wrist and standing next to her was Marian. "Oh hell no." Zalena Smiled and disappeared.