How are you here!?

Emma's POV
Henry and I were taking a stroll by the lake (pound?) when this mist started coming out from it when the mist parted there was two people sanding there. I didn't believe what I was seeing there in front of us was Cora and someone else that I didn't know. I stepped in front of Henry and pulled out my phone. "Hey David you need to get down here! "Why Emma?" "You wouldn't believe me if I told you just come quick" I hug up and started walking toward them cautiously. I couldn't believe that she was here I mean she's suppose to be dead but she was standing right in front of me. " mom I thought she was dead?" "me to kid" "how's she alive?" "I don't know" I got close enough to here what they were saying. "I can't believe you did that" said the man "well it worked didn't it beside it was there fault for going down there, now they can stay there forever." said Cora "you killed them!" he replied "yes but now we get to be with our daughter" she said. So he's Regina's father I thought "Emma!" yelled David. Henry and I ran towards him. "hey David" "what's up" he asked "that's what's up" I said pointing at Cora and the man. David looked in the direction I was pointing in. "how. I. she's dead she suppose to be dead" "well she's clearly not" i replied "how?" he said "I don't know" I said "have you called Regina?" "no should I, I mean she on her honeymoon?" " I know but this is important" "ya your right" I said as I pulled out my phone and called Regina. "hey Regina you  need  to get back her right now you wouldn't believe what's happed" i hung up. "mom what are we going to do?" "I don't know Henry" "we should take them back to the loft before someone see's them" said David "ya your right come on" I said walking towards them. "what do we say to get them to come with us?" "I don't know kid" we stopped. "Cora" "Emma how nice it is to see you again,  you wouldn't know by chance ware my daughter is?" "not here" I replied "well I can see that" said Cora "why don't you come with us she should be back soon ok" "I-" started Cora but she was interrupted by the man next to her "that would be lovey thank you" he said. we turned to go "you take Henry and ill walk with them k" I whispered to David "go with David Kid" "ok" he said and he and David headed towards his truck. 

"I'm Henry  Regina's Father by the way" said the man "Emma, so how did you two well come back from the dead?" 

Regina's POV.

I woke up to the buzzing of my phone. I grabbed it and looked at the screen. I had one message from Emma I put the phone to my ear and listened "hey Regina you need to get back right now you wont believe what's happed" it ended. What could have possibly happed to make me cut my Honeymoon short? I thought. "Hey what's wrong?" I jumped, I hadn't realized that Robin was up. "I don't know" "what do you mean?" he said "I got a message from Emma saying that we need to get back right now but she didn't say wh- what are you doing?" I asked as Robin had got up. "Packing" "why?" I asked "Emma wouldn't have called if it wasn't urgent' "you right I just don't want to end our Honeymoon short" I said "I know" he said. 

we had packed and we were in the car heading to the loft. We got out of the car and headed inside and up the stairs. We reached the door and opened it "what on Earth is the matte-' I froze mid sentence there standing in front of me was my parents who are dead or were.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG IVE BEEN RE WATCHING ONCE UPON A TIME SO I COULD COME UP WITH MORE IDEAS AND THINGS TO SAY THAT THE CHARACTERS WOULD ACTUALEY SAY LOVE YALL