#21: Still Growing

Start from the beginning

"You're such a twig! You eating properly?" Akaizawa taunted after spiking a ball Kei wasn't able to block

"You're such a twig! You eating properly?" Akaizawa taunted after spiking a ball Kei wasn't able to block. "Like I'd loose to this puny little high schooler." Haneul silently chuckled from the back of the court, then said, "Shake it off! Get 'em the next one!" This gained the attention of the players, and they started to get in synch. They then started up again. 

Kei served, and the ball went straight over. The other team passed the ball as a chance ball by accident, and the setter ended up receiving it, so Haneul did as Nishinoya taught her, jumping from the back line and setting to Kei, gaining a point. At this, her team looked astounded, while the others were impressed as well. "Told you she's talented," Akiteru smiled.

A few days later, they found themselves standing in front of Nekoma Metropolitan High School

A few days later, they found themselves standing in front of Nekoma Metropolitan High School. "So, with the qualifier in October, we'll only be able to go to Kanto two more times, including this trip. Let's make the best of this chance." "Yes, sir!" And so, they all walked inside the gym. Haneul laughed as Bokuto grew surprised at Kei's answer to him blocking for him, and waved at Akashi before running off with the others. 

Haneul was off to the bench side as Nishinoya was up playing, and gave a thumbs up to Hinata and Kageyama as they failed their new quick attack. "It appears that the quick's success rate has gone up about 70%," Haneul smiled. "Nothing's gonna fix that except more practice," Keishin said, looking at the boys. Haneul smiled, looking at the boys play, reminded herself of how much they had grown.

At the end of the day, Haneul happily got out of the shower and rushed to the room she was staying at with the other female managers, taking out something from her bag. The brunette then skipped down the hallway, and led himself into one of the rooms. "Kenma-kun~!" she chimed, catching the attention of not only the setter, but also of Lev, Hinata, Kuro, Kei and Bokuto. "I brought it this time!" she beamed, plopping down aside him. He looked at her with gleaming eyes as she held up a videogame card up at him. Last camp, they had spoken about video games and things, finding out that they shared a mutual love for video games and visual novels, so Haneul promised to bring her Switch to play with him.

"Hey, hey, hey! What are you guys playing?" Bokuto asked as he and Kuro walked closer. "Smash Bros..." Kenma said, logging into his game. "Can we hook it up to the t.v. and play Mario Kart later?!" Lev asked, making Hinata glow his eyes. "Maybe later," Haneul said, choosing to play as Sheik, while Kenma chose Marth. Kei laid down aside her, since she was on his futon anyways, and peeked from over her shoulder. "Let's see! Kenma is amazing at playing Smash, so I doubt the little unlucky 13 could beat him," Kuro said, sitting near the setter. "Woah! You guys are so cool!" Hinata said, sitting in between the two.