CHAPTER 33 : ECSTASY

As soon as the Maruti Brezza entered into the compound she rushed towards the door. She quickly unbolted the door. The automobile came to a halt in the porch of the house.

Yusuf opened the door and came out of the car and Raziya came running towards him. Their bodies were squeezed together in a tight hug and her plump torso was squashed inside his powerful arms.

With one hand he locked the car and put the keys into his pocket while her lips were forcing a kiss on his lips. Slowly their mouths were opened and her tongue snaked into his mouth. Their tongues were intertwined while her flabby breasts were compressed onto his broadened chests.

He carried her in his heavy hands as if she was a feather.

Raziya was thirty three. She was short and fleshy. Just above five feet high she had average chubby features to arouse any man who sees her. She had long brown hair, shampooed and straightened, beautiful grey eyes and long nose which were attractive and unignorable that even any celibate would be ready to lose his vow of celibacy. Her voice was so sweet that even a dead man would live again after hearing her. Her sultry smile was unquenchable. Her moves were lusty. She was a goddess, a goddess of lust.

She was wearing a nylon nightdress which was translucent and she wasn't wearing anything under it. He dropped her on the sofa settee.

"Close the door." She moaned.

He went back and closed the door and secured with locks and returned to her. She stood up and gently untied the robe. He saw the robe drifting slowly down her body. He looked at her, bare and lustful. She wetted her lips.

He rushed towards her and once again their lips found entangled again. Her fingers were busy with unbuttoning his shirt. She removed his shirt and then unzipped his pants. While she was pulling his pants down, something fell down making heavy sounds.

Raziya saw the guns. Two guns and she knew they would be loaded.

"You didn't come to see me, eh." She said with embarrassment. "You have some unfinished business and that's why you came, right." She was disappointed. "Ikka, you don't love me anymore." She complained.

He knew she was partly correct. He doesn't have time to love her. He has a wife and two kids. His business was booming and he had hardly any time for even his family.

"Raziya, I love you. Distance doesn't matter, you are always mine."

"Do you know after how many months you have come here?"

Yusuf didn't reply. He forgot when he visited her last time.

"It's been eleven months. You came for business even then. This time also no different." Her voice became soaked.

"Let me finish this one. I will take you to Ankamaly. You are going to live there."

"Really?" She jumped up with joy and one again pressed her flabby breasts against him and kissed him on his lips.

Their kiss got intense while his hands snaked down. Moans filled the air. When his lips were free he whispered in her ears. "I promise."

They walked naked into the bedroom she prepared for him.

Raziya was Yusuf's first girlfriend. He met her ten years ago.

She was once known as a 'driving school' but once she met Yusuf she changed. She was the most expensive prostitute of the town. Her nights costed a fortune. But that was old story. Now she was his only. He wanted to marry her but he knew his father would never allow him to marry a whore. He was already a married man and he decided to protect her safely as his mistress. They have a son, Rizwan. He is now seven years old. Yusuf has deposited almost a crore in Raziya's bank account so that they won't miss him. Raziya needn't had to worry about finances but she needed her husband and Rizwan needed his father.

They lay on the bed. Their lips were sealed in the ecstasy of a steaming union. Her face was in his palms. She embraced him.

His lips moved from her lips and settled on her neck.

Their breaths became one. Their body became one. Blood rushed in their veins. Their bodies stiffened in a rhythm of some unknown music. Song of love embraced them and they danced with the tone of lust.

Half an hour later he walked into the hall where his clothes were lying. Raziya followed him. He dressed up and hid the guns behind him. His eyes were still scanning her naked beauty. She was enjoying his stare. His gaze ran over her bare body.

"What, you don't want to go?" She smiled lusciously.

"I would have liked to stay." He replied mischievously. "But this job is too important that I should finish it."

"Don't you want to see Rizwan?"

"Yes."

They walked into the adjacent bedroom where young Rizwan slept peacefully. He got his mother's features, Brown hair and long nose.

"I should get going." He walked outside the room.

"Who is the target?" She asked.

He didn't reply. She asked again.

"It's better that you do not know." His tone was serious.

She knew it was better to keep quiet.

She walked him out of the door. The night was thickening.

"When will we meet again?" She asked in a lusty voice.

"Soon, very soon. He replied. He climbed into the driver's seat of the car. It was 2 am.

*****-----*****

To be continued.....

*****-----*****

Let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments below. I appreciate your feedback. Hearing reactions and suggestions from readers is the most rewarding part about writing.

Thank you so much for reading

Harry Raphel

*****-----*****