im so sorry

I am so sorry that I done that to you!!!

There's one more chapter I want to do so stay with me.

Also there is some explaining to do. I was feeling like I didn't know where this story was going to go so I wanted to do something dramatic to kinda conclude this first write-up of this book. So if you guys want to stick around for the rewrite of this book there is going to be so many different changes because I feel like the characters had zero development and you didn't really get to know Alla and Mia and all of the other characters like I wanted you to too so please stick around for the rewrite I will let you know so when I put them up and which chapter i put up so if you stick around flat I'll be you really grateful and I feel like you guys will like this story so much better then before.

If some of you are confused as to why I chose to kill off Mia it's because I hate her like I never liked how she came off she just annoyed me. There was something about her that I didn't like and I know why I don't like her it's because she's who I Wanna Be so that annoyed me and the whole point that I wrote her like that was because I wanted to be her and that is why I specifically killed my off and not alla's  parents for the big finale. I also didn't think that it would pack the Punch because you guys didn't really get to know allas parents as much.

Also, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for supporting voting and commenting on the story really keeps me going and I feel so happy when you say that you like what I've created so thank you for sticking around and if you want to continue begin around that be great.

I don't know if I should make a completely different book and start from scratch or just edit this one please can you tell me what you guys would prefer I feel like I would rather make a new book with a new title so I can look back on my progress there so yeah.

Also I just wrote the entire paragraphs on the voice thing so if there's any mistakes that is why I don't  proofread.