Fire

New update!! Whoop! Currently listening to Bohnes.... GO LISTEN TO THEM LIKE GO! THEY ARE AMAZING ♥️♥️♥️💕💕💕💕💕😍😍😍😍😣😣😣😘😘😘😘😘

Hope you Enjoy!!

When we came into a bright clearing what I saw wasn't what I was expecting. All you could see was bodies lying on the ground. Black ash all around. Big houses all smashed or crumbled to the ground.

I didn't know what to think. I couldn't move. I couldn't look away. My mind was blank. I just stared.

On the tree line at the opposite side of the camp was a huge dark brown wolf. The aura he gave off was one of dominance. Let's just say I felt very scared and very submissive.

I look over to Mia who is staring at the wreckage with that of interest. Did she seeing what I'm seeing? If so, she is fucking messed up! Who looks at dead bodies with interest?! She doesn't even looked fazed!

'M... Mia?' God damn my stutter! She hummed in response. 'Few questions'
I start.

'Don't ask them. Alpha wants us to get to the pack house quickly.' She heads off down the hill and I hesitantly follow suit. Oh boyohboyohboy.

Lord save me from this hell now, please?

We got to the bottem of the hill and the stench of decaying bodies hit my nose like a punch. It smells vile. There is no way to describe the smell. It almost knocked me to the ground it was so strong.

Mia walked past them as if she wasn't fazed. I'm starting to think this is all in my imagination. I don't think so...but Mia isn't even disturbed by it at all. I couldn't even look at the decaying bodies without gagging, never mind anything else. She was just looking at them with curiosity.

Oh my god I think I'm gunna hurl! The stench of rotting meat kept getting stronger the further I got to the wolf at the tree line.

The stench of the bodies told me that they had at least been lying here for a few days, at least a week.

After me puking about five times we finally got to the scary man on the other side of this wreckage. Not going to lie, he was much scarier up close.

He had defined muscles that were HUGE! Dark black hair that was perfectly cut.... Wait... WHEN THE FUCK DID HE TURN INTO A HUMAN?! Oh my god I'm done! This is all to confusing and messed up. I can't keep up!

I... Need... Sleep...

With that thought I blacked out.

.. ~°~..   .. ~°~..  .. ~°~..  .. ~°~..

I woke up to soft sheets covering my body. They were so warm. The pillow was perfect. I didn't want to move, but the sun was shining in, beckoning me to open my eyes. So I do.

The room scared the shit out of me. Okay, not that much but it was so foreign to me,yet it seemed familiar in a way. Like I've been here before but can't remember when. That's what scares me most... Not remembering.

I looked around and see dark wood shelves with diamond handles. The wardrobe was floor to cieling that had a large mirror on one of the door which was huge! A makeup desk with a pretty a oval mirror with the same wood, around it, it had white flower lights, the petals being mesh type of fabric.
The window had dark purple curtains that were held at the sides by diamond holds the were connected to the wall.

The bed frame had the same flower lights as the morror decorating it. In the middle of the hard wood floor there's a black fluffy mat. It really tied the whole room together, I say.

There's a nagging feeling that I've been here before. I don't know what it is but the feel of the room is so familiar to me.

The smell of my mate came wafting in mixed with a few unfamiliar sents.

My wolf growled in disapproval. My stomach clenched and my mood switched to mad with a hint of jealousy.

The door opened and Mia walked in with a pretty looking girl who wore black jeans and a crop top, her light brown hair placed in a messy bun on top of her head and a young man who had dark hair that's messy, he's wearing black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt.

My wolf did not like these people at all... and neither did I....

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!! ❤️

This is just a filler... Coz like.... I have exams coming up and I can't out out long chapters for a while so please forgive me.

Have a good day!! ❤️
Edited 10 April 2020