the view

just to let you guys know, from now on these chapters are going to be drafts then when i have time i will edit them properly. 

also follow my insta - hiddonmelody

enjoy--

The view at the too if the mountain was glorious. From the top of the mountains peek I could see all the pack land and more.

Tree tops covered most the land bellow. Birds were chirping and flying in and out of the branches, flying in flocks off to their other homes.

There were birds if all different colours swooping by to say hello. Some were black, red and green, yellow and orange. They were so breath taking.

There weren't just birds I could see. From up this high you can see all the pack members walking around, some in their wolf forms working out with the others. They looked like ants from up this high.

While looking around at the land bellow, Mia was holding my hands tight while watching me being amazed at the world around me.

I look at her and she's grinning, full face smile on her face. Eyes bright and happy while she's looking at me. I smile back, fighting the erge to kiss her right then and there.

I didn't have to fight it as she lent in and kissed me softly. Pulling back she looked me deep in the eyes, hers pulling me in like the ocean. 

a feeling of hunger took over me, all i wanted to do was kiss her and feel her touch. i brought her lips to mine and kissed her like my life depended on it. my knees felt weak and almost buckled underneath me. i parted from her lips and lead her to the floor by the hand.

she sat on my lap and continued kissing. knowing we were alone i wanted to take things one step further. i slowly lifted up her dress, resting my hands on her hips. her skin felt like pure silk, so soft and warm. tingles ran through hands, up my arms and dispersing through my body making me shiver with pure exticy.

i push mia to the ground and get on top of her. just as im about to kiss her she stops me. her eyes get distant. her eyes begin to look terrified and she sits up abruptly and i fall back.

'whats wrong?' i ask now getting scared.

' we need to get back to camp' mia says putting herself back together and picking up our stuff. 'that guy and his girlfriend have caused a huge commotion down at camp and it is getting violent. the guy has asked for you and wont calm down without you apparently'

'me? what do i have to do with them?' i ask now getting up and following mia down the mountain, my body still wanting to take her where she stands.

come on now body calm down, there are more important things at hand here.

' i have no clue but he wants you.' Mia says, attitude lacing her every word.

' hopefulling its nothing too bad because i would love to get back to what we were doing...' i say lacing my arm around her waist and kissing the top of her head. she smiles up to me.

' me too' she smiles and we start running down the mountain.

i was so wrong... things back at camp was awful... mia knew we would never have that date...