Im A What?

I push her backwards and look her in the eye. 'What are you talking about.' There air around us gets cold and heavy, heat being sucked away by the tension in the air.

I'm so confused.....

What is she talking about? ive alway thought this was just in stories. an old wives tale.

'So you don't have any clue of what's going on right now?' She says, a little disappointed. frustrated even

'N... No. Am I supposed to?' I breathe out.

She looks down to the ground with a frown, a contemplative look in her eyes.

'Promise me something.'she looks up at me, her stare so serious i shiver under it.

'Yes. What is it?' I say. What's wrong. What did I say wrong? Is she a crazy person? i feel like she could be a crazy person.

I feel a pull on my chest, to comfort her i realise. To make her feel safe with me. Anything to see her smile. her smile is addictive.

'Please don't freak out. I know it will come as a shock to you at first, please understand and stay calm though.' She begs, walking back as she talks, making her heat disappear. In my head I hear a whimper. The fuck? am i a simp? naaaa, i dont simp. i  make others simp over me. duh.

'Yeah, I promise.' I say, slightly apprehensive.

She sighs then takes a big deep breath.
'Alla.' She lifts her head slightly, looking deep into my eyes, i shrink back at the fire in her eyes, 'Alla, we are werewolves'

There was a long, and I mean long pause. minutes, it seemed, went by. I didn't know if she was serious or if she was making a joke but I found it very funny. I burst into a fit of laughter.

'I'm being serious here Alla! Take me seriously!' She yells over my laughter.

'How can I?' I say between breaths. 'Werewolves don't exist' I take a deep breath, attempting to calm myself down. with failer i might add.

'They do.' She said a little irratated. 'And we... We are mates'

Silence. all humor drains from me.

This girl has a screw loose I'm telling you.

Werewolves? Mates? No way. this is a very messed up game shes playing. i always attract the weirdos. i do think that says a lot about myself then doesnt it? but i dont go around claiming im some mythical creater though. thats another level of insane. SOMEONE GET HER IN AN INSANE ASILUM.

Don't get me wrong it would be super cool and all but we are living in reality not some fantasy. We are not in some twilight movie. I wish we were but we are not. could you imagine though?

'Would you like some proof?' She asked now calmer. 'I can show you my wolf.'

'...... You can.... Show me..... Your wolf?' Curiosity takes over me. What is she going to show me? Clearly not an actual wolf. watch me get murdered. it would be a good real life seial killer documentary though. serial killer Mia gets caught after she muders beauitful, stunning, talented, smart high school student Alla in the woods outside their school. Alla got lured out of school grounds as mia claimes they were mates, fated lovers, and werewolves. ha! hysterical!

She nods.

'Well?' She asks. I nod my head figourously. 'Well.... Umm.... Can we go to the forest? There are cameras in here. I dont want anyone seeing.'

'There's WHAT IN HERE?!' I fume. How the fuck and where the fuck are the cameras? Its a fucking changing room! There shouldn't be cameras in here. i scan the area, and there they were, in all coners. how did no one notice?