My Type

I thought it would be a normal day today. It felt normal. Nothing was out of the ordinary. I dressed the same, felt the same, and most importantly, I was late for school all the same.
It was like my thing, being late for school. I was super early for my lessons, but never for registration. I had to stroll in late. Always.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Alla. 16 years old. Never loved anyone, and I'm a single bi girl. I love both. I do prefer males, but I have never truly loved one. I know, I'm a horrible person, but can you blame me? I'm fucking 16. I ain't gunna fall in love like some pansey. I am not easily swayed. You have to be the full package for me to fall.

Like normal, I walts into class late. I pause. The whole class are looking at me in complete silence. I glance over the class and notice a girl standing at the front. She was drop dead gorgeous. She has black hair, bright blue eyes that look like the winter sky. She is rocking a short skirt, black crop top with a leather jacket, and combat boots. She's also wearing black lipstick with a lip piercing at the corner of her mouth. Around her eyes is a think wing eyeliner and on her wrists are bracelets and a cute studded chocker around her kneck. I stare at her and she stares back. After a long thirty seconds the teacher claps her hands snapping us in focus.

'Okay,' she says awkwardly 'lovely to get to know you Mia. Would you like to take a seat?' she nods and I go to take my seat in the corner. As I sit down she slings her bag on the table next to me. I look up and she raises an eyebrow. Ookkkaayyyy... She hot as hell but she has an attitude. I don't role with that.

' May I sit here? You look cool and no one else does.' she says motioning to the seat with her hands. I nodd.
Never mind she's very nice.

'So what's your name?' she asks me after a while of people talking around us.

I look up at her suprised by the question. I wasn't expecting her to try and make friends with me.
'Uh.. My name's Alla, Alla Monnona. Yours?' I offer a smile.

'Mia, Mia Jones.' She smiles back.

'Why did you move here? It's pretty late in the year.' I ask, surprising myself at my question.

'Well, my parents moved jobs from their company and needed a bigger house so they decided to move here. I didn't want to stay at the other house all alone so I tagged along with them. They ain't worried about my grades due to me not needing them so their were fine with my move.' she says, going into way more detail than I wanted. However, I did like how easy she talks about her private life.' I have a personal question for you but you don't have to answer okay? ' I nodd telling her to continue,' What's your sexuality? Mines lez.'

I splutter at her boldness, almost laughing. I didn't know whether I wanted to answer her question or not. She was drop dead gorgeous and my type. Very very much my type. She hit the looks right off the bat, but still, did I want to tell her? Stuff it, why not?

'I'm bi.' I say averting my gaze from her, feeling rather shy. I don't really openly tell people but I certainly give off the vibe so I'm pretty sure most people know by now. I turn back and her smile was wide.

She flicks her hair and laughs. She's fun. Another tick.

'Good, I can be your friend now.' she giggles. Omg she's so cute! Her giggle is so child like. I blush and she appears to notice because her giggles become laughter. After several people give questioning looks she dies down and asks me what lessons I have today. I show her my timetable and it appears we have all the same lessons. Oh no, not just for today but for EVERY LESSON ALL WEEK! I honestly don't know whether it's a blessing to have such an amazingly beautiful girl in all my lessons or a curse because she's a distraction. I don't have a clue.

As if Satan had arrived the bell goes signalling the first lesson of the day.
'Shall I escort you to our first lesson?' I say jokingly.
We both laugh.
She replies in a English accent 'You may kind Sir'. I hold out my arm and she holds on and we walk out of the class. She smelt so good. Like honey and vanilla. I sigh in satisfaction. I could get used to this.

...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.......

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter coz I did. 🤣
This is my new book. I'm hoping to work a lot on this book because I kinda really like it and I hope you will too!

Edited 27 March 2020