The Pack

Me an Mia walk down stairs, she was still acting a little skittish and I still didn't know why. I want to ask her what's wrong but I know she will just brush it off or say 'Don't worry princess' then I'll get all flustered and we would go back into awkward silence.

We finally got down the three flights of stairs, yes three, which led us to a huge opening with a massive chandelier hanging steady from the ceiling. There were corridors going off to my left and right. The walls were all painted white with gold accents and photo frames of people and wolves cover the walls here and there.

This place is made for the gods I swear it! So beautiful and elegant.

We walked to double doors that were white with gold handles. Like I said, this place was made for the Gods.

Mia turns to me with a bright smile. 'You ready Alla?' I nodd, breathing, readying myself. I'm still not sure what is going on or what is happening. I feel like I'm in a fast paced dream.

The doors open by two burly men wearing all black. They both bow and stand off to the side hands behind their backs standing tall and intimidating.

What's going on here?

I look out to see a crowd of people. A mass of people. A festival of people. There were thousands of men, women and children. The crowd erupts in cheers. Hands flying up in the air waving in our direction.

I flinch from the sudden noise.

Who on earth are they clapping for? I look behind me, no one, I look to both sides, no one but guards. Oh... Are they clapping for me? Oh...?

I smile. The cheers get louder until a man comes up on the 'stage' area and held his hand up. It was the man I fainted in front of. Omg..... he's so scary.

'So,' his voice booms over the crowd, filled with authority and power. Its deep and husky. ' We have our prized pack members back with us, as you know, their child is our soon to be luna. I want every single one of you to treat her with the utmost respect. Anyone who harms a hair on her head, makes her feel unwelcome will be siveraly punished!' he pauses.... Then continues with a lighter tone' I'm so happy to have them back, to have them back as not just friends but as family. ' He turns to me with a bright smile 'I'm glad your home'

My heart melts, the love in his eyes and the truth in his tone just melted my heart. I never knew him, but I know he always looked out for my family from what Mia said about the pack wanting to keep us safe. I like him for that.
So I'm guessing this is the alpha then, Mias dad?

Cheers erupt and the crowd started screaming ;

Welcome back
We missed you
Hope your well
We love you

I wave 'Thank you'

Alpha sends them away after about five minutes, saying that they will have time to officially greet me at the welcome festival, which will be when my parents get here.

Mia holds my hand and squeezes it in encouragement.

'I can't wait for the festival! It's going to be amazing!' Mia exclaimes.

I nodd and smile at her. I have no clue in what this festival entails.

I can't form words. I can't seem to proses anything. It's so overwhelming. There are such things as werewolves. I'm a special breed. I have a female mate. My parents hid everything away from me. Okay. Okay. Breathe.

Alpha comes over and says softly 'I'm going to go get your parents. Mia hold the fort till I get back.' With that he jogs down the steps he came up for his speech. Two buff men follow behind him. They start running then shift.... Their wolves were different types of brown. They were massive. Quickly they become out of sight.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this.

Sorry I havnt updated in like forever! Exams are in the proses and I've focused on them. Anyway..... Vote and comment 🤣🤣💞💕😄😄❤️

Edited 11 April 2020