"Memory"

Thomas' P.O.V

I stepped into the flat trans as I left Teresa behind. Her last words kept replaying in my mind.

"I only ever cared for... I only ever care for..."

Why her? Of the hundreds of people who were trying to get to paradise, why her? I tried my best to fight back the tears but it was hopeless.

We reached paradise, but paradise isn't paradise if you aren't with the one whom you love.

"I've been shucked and gone to heaven." Minho said as he glanced at the "paradise" we we're supposedly in.

I quickly wiped my tears before he turned around.

I cleared my voice before I began to speak.

"What do we do first?" I asked Minho.

"Slow down there shank, we just got here. Why don't we just relax?" Minho suggested.

We have been through a lot the last few weeks, so I guess he was right.

I could hear the waves of a beach. I decided to walk off and follow what I heard.

I was walking along the sand before someone snuck up behind me and put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who it is!" A voice said.

It was Brenda. I really liked her, but I couldn't stop thinking about Teresa. I didn't reply so she must've sensed something wrong.

"Are you okay?" She worriedly asked after taking her hands off my eyes.

"I'm fine, but I just need some time alone." I reassured her.

"Oh. Okay." Her voice seemed disappointed, but I didn't think much of it.

I continued to walk until I saw the water. I sat down by the water, and let the water brush by my feet.

I just didn't feel complete without Teresa. I missed her so much, and it hasn't been long. I wish she was here with me right now.

She could've been resting her head on my chest as we watched the waves. She could have been poking me as she laughed calling me "Tom."

Sure I have Brenda and all, but it's just not the same. Teresa and I had a connection like none other. Despite the fact she betrayed me, I still loved her. She did what she had to do to protect me, and I admire her so much for that.

The only thing I can see is the image of her lifeless body under the ceiling. She did all of that for me. If that wasn't true love, I don't know what is.

The time we kissed. I felt fireworks in my stomach and I knew she was the one for me. But now, she's gone.

I only knew her for a few weeks, but those few weeks were the best of my life. Well, the life I could remember.

I hadn't realized how much time had passed by, but it was almost sunset. I watched the sun set over the horizon, which was beautiful. Just like Teresa.

I've been writing this for like a month and I just couldn't wait to publish it! I was going to wait until I finished my other story, but what the heck, here's the first chapter! I hope you guys will like this fanfic♡♡♡