"Loving you forever"

Teresa's P.O.V

I looked straight ahead of me and there he was. The boy I longed to see. The same boy I fell in love with, the same boy that made me who I am.

Thomas.

He embraced me in a warm hug and I didn't want to leave it. I felt safe, secure, and protected. When my head rested on his chest and my arms were wrapped behind his back, I felt like nothing could hurt me.

I pulled my head away from his chest, and my vision became blurry as tears soon began to form in my eyes. I looked straight up at him and smiled.

"I missed you. So much." I said staring into his beautiful brown eyes, barely keeping myself together.

"Not as much as I missed you." He replied before planting a kiss on my forehead.

We had only been apart for about a week, but the week felt like forever. This was my first time being in love, and there's no word to describe how I feel.

The happy moment soon ended when Minho rolled his eyes and broke in.

"Aww, you guys make me want to vomit." He spread his mouth into a fake smile.

"How are you alive anyways?" He questioned.

"Long story." I replied.

Thomas smiled, and so did I. This moment was perfect, and nothing could ruin it.

"Do you know about what happened earlier today?" The smile on his face fell as he asked me the question.

"No. What happened?" I asked.

"Those shuckfaces let out a griever. It killed two innocent people." Minho said without emotion.

Thomas and I exchanged worried looks. I knew this was coming and we had to be prepared before more lives were lost.

"We have to protect as many people as possible." I suggested.

Thomas and Minho nodded their heads and I knew they agreed. I mean, who wouldn't?

I helped Thomas by carrying a box of food back to the cave he told me about. I may be a girl, but I can carry things twice my weight-excluding the ceiling that crushed me a while ago- without much difficulty.

We walked back to the cave and I was grateful to be reliving all the moments I thought were lost.

Fangirl moment because OTP😭 How happy are you guys? Cause
I'm pretty happy!❤️ Hmm.. I wonder what'll happen next 🌚