"Rushing" (Part Two)

Teresa's P.O.V

The sound of knives clashing with flesh, and mechanical skin grew louder, which indicated we were almost there.

Everybody stop what you're doing and run here!" Thomas shouted, when we reached the battle area.

"We have a better plan!" I added.

It took a little bit before the rest of the immunes decided to follow.

They still had there weapons, just in case the plan didn't work.

Vibrations on the cave ground were pretty noticeable because of the stomping and charging immunes that were coming in Thomas and I's direction.

Thomas led the immunes to the boulder and I stayed back to help guide the injured immunes and the children.

There was an army of dead cranks and bulb creatures that I could see from the path Thomas and I found.

Why did it have to be this way?

The last of the living immunes were helped into the path entrance.

"Run and don't look back." I ordered.

Myself and about 25 other immunes ran, I tried my best to help the injured move as fast as possible.

"Everybody push!" I heard Thomas yell from the distance.

When we reached the boulder, I scrambled to find an open space on it.

"Push!" Thomas shouted again.

I pushed with all my might, forcing all of my upper body weight onto the boulder.

Everybody who was uninjured pitched in, and finally, the boulder began to roll.

We continued to push until finally, we blocked the entrance.

"Now I didn't know how long it will hold, but we have to get moving." Thomas instructed.

Thomas and I ran, leading the group wherever that was possibly safe.

"Hey, up ahead!" I said as I glared at a shinning blue light in the distance.

"I think we found a way back outside." He said as he anxiously sped up his pace of running.

We ran, but we came to a worried halt.

"No, no, no." I whined.

We knew there was another way, but we didn't know the other way was WICKED headquarters.

DUN, DUN, DUNNNN

QOTC: How old do you think I am?