Ep 12: The Jig Is Up

Meanwhile, a house or two down, Dante and Laurance were talking to each other about the rest of the group. (Don't think I forgot -_-)

They've noticed there's been a change within the group. They've been gone for weeks, and they seem to be hiding something from them. 

Laurance was in the kitchen that night on the phone with his sister, Cadenza.

"Alright, talk to you later, sis." Laurance said, "Say hi to Caleb for me." 

Just as he hung up, Dante walked into the kitchen and said, "Hey, have you noticed that our friends have been acting really weird recently?"

"You've noticed it, too?"

"How couldn't I've noticed it? They've been gone for a really long time, and when they come back, they don't say a word about where they've been and what they've been doing."

Laurance thought for a second and said, "I'm especially worried about Aaron. When he came back, he wasn't acting like himself. He looked confused and was badly burnt."

"Yeah. And Aph and Travis just came back the other day. And have you noticed that Garroth also seems a little different?" Dante said.

"Yeah. He had this wolf hat that he wouldn't take off for like 2 weeks around me." Laurance got up from his seat and said, "There's something going on that they're not telling us."

"I totally agree. It's been three months. We deserve an explination! I say we march right up to them right now and demand an answer from them immediatley!" 

"But they're being super secretive. I don't think they're gonna be so eager to tell us what's going on."

"We'll make them tell us. It's not like them to keep something from us."

"You're right. And we need to make it clear that we mean business." 

"Follow me. I have some things we can use at my place and we might need a few things from the prank store."

Dante and Laurance got up and went to Dante's house to get some supplies for their confrontation. 

Back at Aaron and Aphmau's house, the couples had already went off on their IHOP date. Garroth, Ghost, Kim and Melissa decided to have a night in and watch movies together. 

"So, what kind of movie are you guys thinking about?" Melissa asked.

"How about a classic?" Kim suggested. 

"Ooh! I've got one!" Garroth said. "A Walk To Remember."

"I didn't think you'd be the type to like those kind of movies." 

"What? I can be sentimental. And it's a classic, just like you suggested."

"I've never seen it, but isn't that movies supposed to be really sad?" Melissa asked. 

"Yep. But the tears are worth it." Garroth said.

"A tragic love story sounds perfect. Especially considering what's been going on." Ghost said.

Garroth felt a little awkward as he said, "Well, I wouldn't say that. It's actually... Well, you'll see for yourself."

"I'll get the popcorn ready." Kim said as she made her way to the kitchen.

Not 5 minutes go by when they heard a loud siren and what looked like police lights outside the house. Then there was a loud knocking on the door with Laurance speaking loudly through a megaphone, "We have you surrounded! Come out with your hands up, it's OVER!"

Melissa rolled her eyes as she got up and opened the door. Laurance and Dante turned off the fake police light they had with them and shoved pass Melissa into the house.