Ep 19: We'll Be Here

It's been a few weeks since Aphmau and Travis came back.

It was as though nothing had changed, yet they were all different.

Aphmau was getting the hang of being a werewolf thanks to Melissa.

Ever since Laurence and Dante found out the truth about what happened, the group became closer.

They still weren't completely used to Ghost and Kim sharing the same body just yet, but they're getting there.

One day, Kawaii-Chan was in the kitchen making suger cookies for the maid cafe.

"Hey, Kawaii-Chan."

Katelyn walked into the kitchen with her phone.

"Oh, hello, Katelyn-senpai." Kawaii-Chan said.

"I just got off the phone with Lucinda. She's gonna be coming home!"

"R-Really?! That's amazing! I missed Lucinda so much! But wait, doesn't Lucinda still need to learn more about magic again?"

"She just got done relearning how to teleport, so they agreed for her to teleport back and forth between home and class. Only catch is they want her to come back home without the spell."

"If she can just teleport, why would they say that?"

"Beats me."

"Kawaii-Chan doesn't care! I'm super excited Lucinda's coming home! We should throw her a welcome home party."

"That's a great idea. I'll go tell everyone." Katelyn went off to tell everybody the good news that Lucinda was coming home.

When Lucinda first told Katelyn of the arrangement, she almost fell over.

She and Lucinda have been super close since high school.

Even though it may not seem like it since they can be super competitive with each other, it's how they show their love.

At the end of the day, Katelyn and Lucinda are always gonna have each other's backs.

As soon as Katelyn left, Aaron went downstairs.

"Aaron-kun." Kawaii-Chan said as she took a tray of cookies out of the oven.

"Oh, hey, Kawaii-Chan." He said, "Whatcha doing?"

"I'm making cookies for the maid cafe. Want one?"

Kawaii-Chan placed a cookie into Aaron's hand as he held it out.

She watched as he slowly bit into it.

"Mm! These are really good." He said between chews.

"Thank you! You know, Kawaii-Chan doesn't remember Aaron-kun ever eating one of Kawaii-Chan's sweets before."

"Really? Huh. That's odd."

"Oh, don't worry about it. We didn't know each other too well back in high school. But that never stopped me from shi-"

She was interrupted when Zane burst through the door and shoved a cookie in Kawaii-Chan's mouth.

"Ah, hey, Aaron." Zane said with a hand over Kawaii-Chan's mouth.

"Hey, Zane." Aaron said, "Kawaii-Chan was about to say something about us being in high school together?"

"Uh... yeah! We all went to high school together. But not all of us were all that close with each other."

"Makes sense. Turns out this is the first time I had something Kawaii-Chan made. They're pretty good. Have you had one, Zane."

Zane got triggered at this.

"Of course I've had Kawaii-Chan's sweets before!" He said. "In fact, most of the sweets she makes are reserved for me! So needless to say, I am the king of Kawaii-Chan's sweets!"

He then shoved a handful of cookies into his mouth and chewed the vigorously.

"Those were for the cafe, Zane." Kawaii-Chan said deadpan.

Zane lightly blushed in embarrassment, "Whoops."

Kawaii-Chan made him stay to help her make more cookies.

It wasn't long before Katelyn told everyone of Lucinda's return, and they all agreed having a party was a good idea.

They had a week to prepare and there was no time to waste.

A/N: I gotta thank you all so much for over 6k reads?! I honestly never thought any of our stories would get as popular as this! Thank you so much for your love and support and I'll see you all next time! ❤