Ep 9: Let's Be Werewoves

Aphmau, Melissa and Garroth were going  to the park so that Melissa can teach them how to be werewolves. Even though Aphmau had experiences with werewolves in the past, she still didn't know what it was like to actually be one. She didn't think about it when Aaron turned her.

Even though Aphmau knew it was good to learn about being a werewolf now that she was one, it wasn't the only reason she wanted to go. She wanted to know if Aaron remembered anything about being the ultima. 

"So, Garroth." Aphmau asked "How do you like being a werewolf?"

"Well, there's still a lot I have to learn, like being without chocolate, but being stronger and having a stronger nose is great!"

"That's great! I just wanted to know for context. Sometimes I would forget that I'm a werewolf back on Starlight."

"Well, now you can know what it's like to live like one. Melissa's a great teacher since she's just embraced that side of her."

After a few minutes, the three of them got to the park.

"Alright, class is now in session." Melissa said. "Please have a seat."

Aphmau and Garroth sat down on a bench in front of Melissa. 

"Ok, Aphmau." Melissa said, "Because you're new here, Garroth and I will be helping you out with the basics. We'll start by showing your ears and tail."

"Oh. I forgot that I had those." Aphmau said, a little embarrassed. 

"Don't worry about it, Aph." Garroth said, "With Melissa's help, you'll be an expert in no time."

"Thanks, Garroth."

"Well, I wouldn't say expert. I mean, Garroth still has some work to do." Melissa said. 

"He- well, that's true." Garroth said.

"Anyway, Aphmau. Just imagine your ears coming up. Garroth, care to demonstrate?"

"Sure!" Garroth said. It didn't take long for Garroth's blond ears and tail to come up. "Don't strain yourself too hard. It won't work if you do."

"Got it." Aphmau said. 

Aphmau closed her eyes to concentrate. She imagined her ears coming up along with her tail. She didn't hear anything from Garroth or Melissa, so she didn't know how long it's been.

After a while, Aphmau felt her ears and tail come up. 

"Hey! I did it!" She said excitedly. 

"That's great, Aph!" Melissa said.

"Hooray!" Garroth said. 

"H-Hey, Melissa." Aphmau said. 

"Yeah?" She said. 

"Before we continue, I have a question about Aaron."

"Oh... u-uh, sure. What is it?"

"Um... D-Does Aaron remember anything about being a werewolf? A-About who he is?"

"Hmm..." Melissa had to think for a moment before answering.

"Now that you mention it, I'm not sure if Aaron remembers being a werewolf." Garroth said, "Does he remember?"

"I-I'm not sure. I didn't really bother to ask him."

"Should we tell him at all?" Garroth asked, "We're helping him out with the rest of his memories. Why not this one?"

"Well... actually, Garroth... can you text everyone to meet up at my place later? There's something we need to explain to you guys." Aphmau said.

"Uh, sure." Garroth pulled out his phone and texted everyone.

"I'll ask him about it when I see him. Anyway, let's continue." Melissa said.

The lesson went pretty well for Aphmau for the most part and it really helped her a lot. She just hoped that Aaron at least remembered who he was.