Ep 3: They're Coming Back?!

The next morning, Melissa went around the neighborhood to tell the gang about Aaron's dream. She just needed to tell everyone as soon as possible.

So what if it was 6:30 in the morning?

Katelyn woke up to loud frantic knocking. Her instant thought was that there was some sort of emergency, so she ran downstairs to swing the door open to find Melissa.

"Melissa! What is it? Has something happened? Do I need to break someone?!" Katelyn said.

"Well, something happened." Melissa said, "But it's not what you think. It's more like I have news for everyone."

Katelyn narrowed her eyes at Melissa, her adrenaline draining out of her. "And you had to wake me up this early? Is it really that important?"

"YES!" Melissa said. "Just please get Kawaii-Chan. After this, you can sleep till noon for all I care."

It was clear that Melissa wasn't going to let this go, so Katelyn went back upstairs to wake up Kawaii-Chan, which took a solid 10 minutes to do.

Afterwards, Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn followed Melissa to her front yard where everyone else were still in their pajamas, looking just as tired as the two of them.

"Ok, great. Everyone's here, right?" Melissa asked.

"Just tell us why we're here, Melissa." Zane grumbled. "We just want to go back to bed."

Melissa rolled her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Aaron had a dream last night." She said. "It was with him and a girl. When he described her to me, she sounded like Aphmau's description. You know what this means, right?"

There was a brief moment of silence among everyone. Kim was the first one to figure it out.

"Aaron's remembering Aphmau!" She said.

Everyone began to freak out over this possibility, especially Kawaii-Chan.

"This is why I wanted to tell you all the moment I could. But whatever we do, we can't tell Aaron anything about who she is." Melissa said.

There was a stunned silence within the group.

"WHAT?!" Garroth said. "That doesn't making any sense! How else is a blind man going to remember his fiance?"

"Aaron said that his dream said that she was someone he had to remember on his own. I don't know for sure, but we need to call Lucinda and see if she knows anything about this." Melissa said.

"Kawaii-Chan doesn't think this will be easy for any of us." Kawaii-Chan said. "Are you sure we shouldn't say anything to Aaron?"

"I'm sure."

"Oh, this is gonna be torture!" Garroth groaned.

"I have this in the bag. I'm the best at keeping secrets." Katelyn said with her head held high.

Melissa looked at Kawaii-Chan with a stink eye, "I'm trusting you all to keep this to yourselves. I'm looking at you, Kawaii-Chan."

Kawaii-Chan pouted. "Hey! I can keep a secret!"

Zane put a hand on her shoulder. "I'll take care of that. I'll just shove a cupcake in your mouth when you're about to spill."

"Aw. You'd really do that for- Hey!"

Everyone went back home to get ready for the day or to go back to sleep.

Aaron normally didn't wake until much later in the day. He's slept more ever since Starlight.