19.1.1 (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls) Adagio x Reader

Requested by ChocoCola1900

I think I spelled Equestria wrong. Also, I have no idea where the exact request is, since Wattpad is being weird. So, sorry if it's not what you wanted. And that it took so long. And I couldn't find a meme. I'm going to make this extremely weirdly narrated, your welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Siren's had lost their abilities to sing and manipulate people, they attempted to find other jobs, and still went to Canterlot High School.

"Adagio!" Adagio turned to her boss, and followed him into the kitchen of the small restaurant she worked at.

"Tomorrow we have a new waiter/ess, and I need you to show him/her/them around." He stated, turning off a rogue stove eye.

"But Mr. Folly!" Adagio started, "Tomorrow's my-"

"Day off? I know. It'll only take an hour or so." Mr. Folly said, looking Adagio dead in her magenta eyes.

Resisting the urge to roll her eyes, Adagio nodded. She needed to keep this job, since Sonata and Aria didn't talk to her anymore.

"What time?" Adagio asked.

"5:30 a.m." Mr. Folly said, swiftly turning away and signaling the end of Adagio's Friday Night shift.

Adagio walked home, trying not to lose her temper. But, what she didn't know, was this new recruit was a friend, more than that...

~~~~~~~~~~~5:30 AM on Saturday Morning~~~~~~~~

You made it to the restaurant thirty minutes early, already in uniform and ready to roll. The move had been good, and you had easily adjusted to this new body, and your first day at Canterlot High was on Monday.

Hopefully no one would recognize you.

"Are you Y/N?" You were so lost in your thoughts, you didn't notice the girl walking up to you.

"Yep! So that makes you Adagio?" You asked.

"Yes. Now let's hurry and get this over with." Adagio said. She looked so familiar, you just couldn't put your hoof, you mean finger on it.

After she explained how things worked, you both hesitated leaving. The sun was setting behind Adagio, bringing out her magenta eyes.

Magenta eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ADAGIO!"  You shouted, watching as your fiancé slipped into another universe, that sick excuse of a wizard the cause. Tears streamed down your face and you fell to your knees out of pure despair.

"She was changing!" You shouted at him. "She was turning good!"

"But not fast enough." The wizard declared, before disappearing in a mist shroud.

He knew it punished you as well, by taking away the sunlight that kept you going.

Your sunshine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sunshine." You whispered.

"Y/N." Adagio whispered.

"It's been too long." You said, your voice right above a whisper.

She leaned in and kissed you, and you wrapped your arms around her, kissing her back. The light touch of her lips was something that you hadn't felt in so long, you almost forgot what it felt like. Almost. You both stayed like that, and as the sun rose, so did your hopes for the future.

Because you both had been reunited.

And now, it was time to take over the world again.

And this time, you would succeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have an idea for part two if you guys want that, sorry it took so long.

Requests---------------->

Questions------------------------>