22.3.1 (Liv and Maddie) Parker Rooney x Reader

Requested by Bubble_Tea567

This will be fun

Sorry, it took so long!

Also, in this one, you have an older friend named JJ.

Key- E/C (Eye Color), H/C (Hair Color), Y/N (Your Name) L/N (Last Name)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Parker!" Liv said, bursting into the living room dramatically.

Parker looked up from his DS at his older sister.

"You know how are your friends are getting partners?" She said excitedly.

"Uh-huh," Parker said. He already didn't like where this is going.

"Well, I found someone!" Liv said, shoving her phone in Parker's face, making him come 2nd in his Mario Kart game.

Parker scooted the phone back from his face and looked at the photo.

H/C hair, E/C eyes, in a cute outfit.

"I don't need anyone," Parker said, trying to convince himself more than his older sister. 

"His/Her/Their name is Y/N L/N!" Liv said, ignoring him.

"How do you know they aren't catfishing?" Parker asked, starting a new Mario Kart match.

"While I was on Sing it Loud!, we had a guest star come in to act as a new hot student, JJ. Y/N is his friend, who happens to be your age~" Liv explained, poking his cheek.

"No," Parker said again, attempting to put his full focus on his Mario Kart game, where he was in first place. 

There was a knock on the door, and Liv smirked. "Too late!"

Parker's eyes widened. "You didn't."

Liv smiled sweetly, then rushed over to the door. Parker put down his DS and stood behind her, but sideways enough to see who was at the door.

Liv opened the door, and a guy around Liv's age stood there, with dark blue eyes and shoulder length dirty blonde hair. Beside him was the most amazing person he had ever seen. He/She/They were the same kid in the picture.

"Parker, Y/N. Y/N, Parker." Liv said.

"Wow, you didn't include me? I'm hurt." The guy said dramatically.

"Parker, JJ. JJ, Parker." Liv said. "Hand me the child!" JJ moved Y/N forward, and that's when things went downhill. Literally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Back up 5 minutes*

You glared at JJ. He was like an older brother to you, and just as annoying. You sat in the passenger seat, watching him smirk.

"You said we were going to McDonald's." You said, wanting to smack the smug expression off his face.

"Did I?" He held a finger up to his chin, looking at you with a mischievous grin. "I don't remember that."

"You're such a jerk sometimes." You said, getting out of the car. 

JJ got out and slide on the top of the car. You rolled your eyes and he winked at you.

"Let's get this over with, I have better things to do." You said. Truth is, you did not.

"Hey! I do too! I could be writing Percy Jackson fanfiction right now!" He said, dragging you to the front door and knocking.

The door opened and a blonde girl, who you realized was one of the girls JJ had worked with in his acting career. Lisa? Lonnie? Leonardo? Liv! Liv Rooney.

"Parker, Y/N. Y/N, Parker." Liv said, gesturing back and forth between you and the cute guy behind her. You tried to keep a neutral face, but Parker looked way too cute.

"Wow, you didn't include me? I'm hurt." JJ said dramatically. You had rolled your eyes so much today, that if you had rolled your eyes at him one more time your eyes would get stuck like a fictional character.

"Parker, JJ. JJ, Parker." Liv said, seeming too excited for whatever was about to happen. "Hand me the child!" You felt JJ shove you enough to step inside the house-

Straight onto a skateboard.

You shouted a not so okeydoke word as you tripped on the skateboard and landed on Parker, your face heating up and his a light pink.

You were close to his lips, and could feel his breath on your face.

And that, my friends, is how you met your boyfriend, Parker Rooney.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll try and get the other part out soon! Sorry it took so long. I try not to make characters back to back, especially in such a diverse book, so there will be one or two chapters before the second part.

Love you all and have an amazing day/night!

Requests--------------------->

Questions-------------------------->

Also, there's a picture of JJ in my other oneshot book, PJO/HOO/MCATGOA x Reader Oneshots. It's either before or after the TJ x Reader "A Whole New World"

JJ is like genderswap me. He's like my second persona, I suppose.